Where to find a nerdy girl?

Zombie_Babies

First Post
Yup. Don't be all like 'waah I can't find anybody waah' when you're uber picky. This isn't food we're talking about, it's people. Only accepting the ones that conform to your desires (on any level) is really wrong.

Gfreak2x9

Explorer
This makes no sense. I'm not saying do not have standards, just that limiting yourself to nerdy girls will be as successful (and shalow) as limiting yourself to tall blonde blue eye girls.

My mistake, I misunderstood your post. I apologize if I offended. Now that I've read this and understood what you meant I realized that you do have a very valid point. Perhaps I am being more picky then I had originally realized. I just feel like nerds should stick together, but that might end up doing more harm then good. Sound advice. I should be more open and not exclusively hit on nerdy girls.

Gfreak2x9

Explorer
Yup. Don't be all like 'waah I can't find anybody waah' when you're uber picky. This isn't food we're talking about, it's people. Only accepting the ones that conform to your desires (on any level) is really wrong.

How is saying "I want a nerdy girl" being "uber picky"? Am I supposed to date any woman that likes me? I'm picky not desperate. I'm not going to say yes to the first woman that comes along just because she likes me. I give every girl a chance but if I don't like them I don't like them. The question was "Where to meet a nerdy girl?" not "Who do you think I should date?" I'll date who I want to date, not the first girl who says I'm hot.

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
My mistake, I misunderstood your post. I apologize if I offended.
My butt will never be the same.

Now that I've read this and understood what you meant I realized that you do have a very valid point. Perhaps I am being more picky then I had originally realized. I just feel like nerds should stick together, but that might end up doing more harm then good. Sound advice. I should be more open and not exclusively hit on nerdy girls.
Yes, suckle at the nipples of my wisdom. Yes. Drink up. Yes.

Zombie_Babies

First Post
How is saying "I want a nerdy girl" being "uber picky"? Am I supposed to date any woman that likes me? I'm picky not desperate. I'm not going to say yes to the first woman that comes along just because she likes me. I give every girl a chance but if I don't like them I don't like them. The question was "Where to meet a nerdy girl?" not "Who do you think I should date?" I'll date who I want to date, not the first girl who says I'm hot.

*Sigh*

People aren't objects. You're not going to a used woman dealership looking for a low mileage model in red with a sunroof. Saying you like nerdy girls is one thing, saying that's what you're trying to get is slightly disturbing for the reasons mentioned. She's a person. Treat her as a person and not as one aspect of her personality with some person tacked on.

Remove ads