• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Where to find synopsis on "Song of Ice and Fire" books?

Chain Lightning

First Post
Hey there.

You know how there are fan sites that detail chapter by chapter notes and synopsis on the "Wheel of Time" books? Is there a website somewhere that also does that for "Song of Ice and Fire" books?

I've read the first two books and I want to start reading the third. However, its been a long time since I read the first two and my memory is a little hazy on some names and details. But I don't want to read the first two books all over again. One of those fansites that breaks the books down would be just the thing to help me review real quick before I read the third book.

So if anyone can post a link to such a website I'd be most grateful! Thanks! :D

KenM

Banned
Banned
From what I heard, I can give you a synopsis of the last WOT book. NOTHING HAPPENED. Well I heard one character took a bath. :rolleyes: Personally I'm glad i have not heard of any ASoI&F sites with summaries.

ssampier

First Post
I don't personally think the series needs one. IMHO, the books are lot easier to digest than Wheel of Time. I reread the first book three times during one summer and it still held to rereadings.

When I have the cash, I'm rebuying the books in hardcover. I want to keep these books for a long time :cool:

JoeBlank

Explorer
nikolai, you freaking rule.

Thanks for sharing this. As much as I would love to reread each book, I just don't have the time. There as so many other things that I have yet to read for the first time.

This site will be so helpful for a refresher before the new book comes out, and as a reference while reading it.

Thanks again.

Remove ads