• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Where to shop in Chicago

The Baron

First Post
Hey, all.

I'm wondering where there's a good gaming shop in Chicago. If the place is accessible by the El (that's ELeveated Railway for you non-Chicagoans, who shouldn't really care about this post anyway), that would make my life ten times easier, seeing as I am po' and carless. If it's located anywhere on the Northside, that would even be better, but beggers can't be choosers.

Mainly I'm looking for a place I can get books and the occasional cool mini. Any ideas?

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
only been there once (it's distance and funding issues, i assure you) but Games Plus in Mt. Prospect is the best place i know of.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
also, if that is not an option, there are a few Gamers' Paradise stores in the area, and some are very accessible to public transportation. i have been a longtime customer at the one at the HIP, and i have been to the one at Century Mall.

Remove ads