• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Where would this go, or is it even appropriate?

ConnorSB

First Post
Hi! I'm a senior in High School and I'm taking a Creative Writing course. For my mid-term project, I had to write a complete story. I've edited it as best I can, its been group edited by my fellow students, and my teacher has edited it as well, but it still doesn't feel, well done.

I've been a board member for a while, and I am constantly impressed by the number of excelent writers on the board (and not just in the story hour forum). I really want thier feedback, and so I was wondering where exactly I should (and if I should) post my story.

One caveat: it brings up a religous question, but it isn't specifically supposed to be about religion, and if I did post it, I would try to keep the discussion moving towards "is this a good story and what could be better" rather than "do I like what this story is trying to say?"

Thanks for any responses (hopefully ones from mods, as ultimatly it is thier feelings on the issue that I will abide by).

Connor

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I think that Story Hour is a good place for any fiction. Most of the fiction there is in the form of campaign logs, but there's no reason why other stories couldn't be posted there.

Remove ads