Where you at? Add yourself to the EN World map

The only thing I see is a bunch of messages saying, "We're sorry, but we don't have maps at this zoom level for this region." That happens regardless of what zoom level I pick. :(

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Joshua Randall said:
The only thing I see is a bunch of messages saying, "We're sorry, but we don't have maps at this zoom level for this region." That happens regardless of what zoom level I pick. :(
Then try clicking on Satellite. Actual phots of the world. I can see my store!! (Alas, my flag misses both the store and my house by nearly a half mile and just over a mile.)

Last edited:

JimAde

First Post
Very nice. But come on! Only three of us in metro Boston so far? Where's PirateCat?

Joshua, what browser are you using? Not that it should matter, but nobody else seems to be having the same problem.

johnsemlak

First Post
JoeBlank said:
Added myself. We are up to 4 continents (if you still count Eurasia as 2).

Anyone on the continents of Africa or South America?

We've certainly had (or have at present possibly) some South Africans on the boards. Any country is possible obviously, but I"d say that's the best bet for that continent.

I'm so lonely here out east :(

Xath

Moder-gator
I can see my apartment building, and my work. But my little push-pin dot is nowhere near either of them (on close zoom).

Sattelite pictures are scary. I can see the M on the football stadium.

iwatt

First Post
JoeBlank said:
Added myself. We are up to 4 continents (if you still count Eurasia as 2).

Anyone on the continents of Africa or South America?

Wohoo!! I'm the first South American :D :D :D

Viva Chile Mierda

Remove ads