• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Which adventure are you currently running?

Which adventure are you currently running?

• Poll closed .

smbakeresq

Explorer
I mashed PoTA into SKT to go to level 20 with the kids. They are playing Overwatch type PC’s, Reinhardt (Goliath Paladin) and Kyuzo (elf monk.) I am playing 2 support PC, Mercy (Cleric) and a wizard.

Playing Age of Worms conversion, the conversion is here on EnWorld by Tormyr. It’s deadly.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

plisnithus8

Adventurer
I voted for several. I wished I could have voted for Himebrew more than once dince I have 3 homebrew campaigns going. Others may too which can skew poll results away from homebrew..

alienux

Explorer
I'm running two separate games, although both groups are kind of on a break right now.

Group one for some friends - Tyranny of Dragons

Group two for a group of younger players - LMoP

robus

Lowcountry Low Roller
Supporter
is Third party considered homebrew? It was brewed in an office, just not a WotC one.

I guess so, I was really interested in what the mix of official adventures was and threw in Homebrew at the end - it was probably a bad idea because I forgot about unofficial published adventures :)

BookBarbarian

Expert Long Rester
I guess so, I was really interested in what the mix of official adventures was and threw in Homebrew at the end - it was probably a bad idea because I forgot about unofficial published adventures :)

Right. I felt wrong calling other peoples work homebrew, but it was clearly not an WotC adventure.

pming

Legend
Hiya!

Just started a new campaign...may be a mini, may turn out to be long term. HOWEVER, it's not with 5e. It's with Basic D&D (Moldvey). The only AP for 5e we ever played any in was Phandelver from the starter box. Didn't even finish it though...TPK via a rather large green lizard (surprise!).

What I'm finding interesting...and reassuring!...is that more than 55%, at the time of this post, are not playing any official AP/Adventure! I thought that was the case, same with how many folks are (were?) playing in FR vs a personal campaign world. I just wish WotC would see this potential and stop putting out AP's and FR-oriented stuff and in stead focus on giving stuff to BOTH players and DMs that allow them to create their own stuff...as opposed to creating it for them (as they are doing still...). But that's another thread.

If/when I ever DM 5th again, I'm going to probably create a whole new campaign setting/world.

PS: Haunted Keep...with just two player characters of 1st level; a fighter and an elf. Completed the whole dungeon in about an hour and a half, in one "go", with neither of them dieing! O_O Amazing success for them! Next game they are daring to open the trap door and descend into the lower levels to see if they can figure out who was buying human slaves...

^_^

Paul L. Ming

Schmoe

Adventurer
I'm running my son and some of his friends through B2 - Keep on the Borderlands, converted on-the-fly to 3.5.

I'm about to start running a group through either a melange of Under Illefarn, Idylls of the Rat King, and Caverns of Thracia, or the Freeport Trilogy. They will decided which fork in the road to take when their caravan is decimated by ambush :devil:

neobolts

Explorer
CURRENT
  • Wednesday: D&D5e - Playing a NE Tortle Cleric (Tempest) in a loosely-defined homebrew dungeon crawl.
  • Friday: D&D5e - Playing a N Human Fighter (Eldritch Knight) using the Pathfinder: Kingmaker module adapted to a 5e homebrew detailed steampunk setting.

RECENTLY ENDED

• Thursday: D&D5e - Was playing a NG Halfling Revised Ranger (Hunter) using the Princes of the Apocalypse module and the FR setting. (Ended due to player drama.)
  • Friday: D&D5e - DM using Storm King's Thunder module and the FR setting. (Ended due to conclusion of campaign.)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads