• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Which celebrity would be your ideal RPG author?

Moogleproof

First Post
Those who are not here anymore allowed?

a James Bond type game with The Rat Pack. They'd rotate GM and the rest would be PCs with me.

A pirate game run by Robert Louis Stevenson.

Maldin

First Post
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Quentin Tarantino! (Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill, Death Proof, Inglourious Basterds)

Or the Wachowski brothers (The Matrix series, V for Vendetta)
Or Ridley Scott (Alien, Blade Runner, Legend, Gladiator, Black Hawk Down, Kingdom of Heaven, etc.)

Have to agree with all the obvious ones people have mentioned already, especially George Lucas, Steven Spielberg, Michael Straczynski, and a host of others.

Denis, aka "Maldin"
Maldin's Greyhawk http://melkot.com

kitsune9

Adventurer
Hard Sci-fi RPG adventure written by Arthur C. Clarke or Frank Herbert.

I would like to play a fantasy adventure by Tim Burton though I think if he did something with Call of Cthulu, it would scream awesome.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Quentin Tarantino

I think a game he wrote would contain many homages to other RPGs, and the text would contain too many F-bombs to put on open shelves.

OTOH, he'd make a GREAT GM.

"The taverner asks you, "Do you see a sign in front of my inn that says 'Dead Drow Storage?'..."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads