Which character sheet do you use?

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Thorntangle said:
This is where all the luddites pipe in with "Pencil and paper!".

Why thanks, here I am using computers to produce a PhD Thesis, but since I choose to use a handwritten sheet, I'm a luddite. That's really unkind, sir. Thanks for the insult. I really appreciate it. :mad:

I use a handwritten sheet not because I'm a luddite, but because no computer-printed sheet has, for me, ever matched the ease of use and readablity of a handwritten sheet. It's that simple.

It has nothing to do with liking technology or not. It has everything to do with the fact that nobody, including myself, has ever been able to make one that works better for me. So you can stick your ill-concieved characterizations... somewhere else.

Wicht

Hero
Wikidogre said:
*Hell yeah! back to the days of graph paper, pen and pencil!!! wait a minute....i still do that!

As do I.

Though I also use Word extensively, especially for character sheets. I make my own and find it much easier to find what i want. It took me a couple of days figuring it out last year to get a format I like, but now I can fit almost everything on two sheets of paper, in large print.

Impeesa

Explorer
So am I the only one here who thinks the original character sheet in the back of the PHB is fine for everything, with the possible exception of high-level spellcasters?

--Impeesa--

SoulStorm

First Post
Another vote for Steve's sheet. It rocks. I've already made my donation. Please check it out and donate if you like it as much as we do. I've been waiting for his new sheet for many months now. I'm certain it will be even more amazing than the current one.

Remove ads