• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Which core class has the best flavor?

Which core class has the best flavor?

• Barbarian

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • Bard

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Cleric

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Druid

Votes: 26 16.7%
  • Figher

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • Monk

Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Paladin

Votes: 19 12.2%
  • Ranger

Votes: 13 8.3%
  • Rogue

Votes: 20 12.8%
  • Sorcerer

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Wizard

Votes: 17 10.9%

Kai Lord

Hero
Forget mechanics, which core class, in your opinion, has the best flavor? The greatest dramatic possibilities? The coolest combination of class abilities, whether they be feats, spells, or unique abilities?

Witch Doctor

First Post
Where's the 'All' option?

Seriously, flavor comes from the PC, not the class (IMHO). Even your standard dwarven fighter can have loads of flavor and potential, it just depends on who's playing the character.

Olive

Explorer
i said wizard... but i think it's only because i like the class...

Really none of them have very good flavour text, and all have great potential.

yennico

First Post
Where is the "none" option ? :)

I agree with witch doctor. Every class can be played with flavor, it depends on the player.

Just my 2 cents
yennico

bwgwl

First Post
bards. taste like chicken!

well seriously, i think bards are just cool. definitely the most unique and interesting of the core classes. i think i even played one once. :D

diaglo

Adventurer
player option, not the class itself.

some players can play broken classes and still add flavor.

some cannot.

Kai Lord

Hero
yennico said:
I agree with witch doctor. Every class can be played with flavor, it depends on the player.
If the best player in the world played in 11 different campaigns, each with a different core class, and each class with equal enthusiasm and creativity, one class will come out on top. This poll is designed to see which one you believe that would be.

So enough "it depends on the player" copouts. :cool:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads