• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Which ENWorlder Would You Want to Meet?

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
grodog said:
I also met PirateCat and Qualidar while in Boston back in February.
Man, talk about expectations; we expected Grodog to be an old, hairy guy with nicotine-stained fingers and a copy of OD&D clutched in one fist. (And no, even Diaglo doesn't look like that! :D ) Instead, he had the bad form to be funny, interesting, and younger than I am. The evening turned out to be a delight.

Bastard.

Ghostwind

First Post
There's a slew of folks over at CM that I'd like to meet. I know several post here too like Hobo, neffherder, and Anti-Sean to name a few.

ghul

Explorer
Piratecat said:
Man, talk about expectations; we expected Grodog to be an old, hairy guy with nicotine-stained fingers and a copy of OD&D clutched in one fist. (And no, even Diaglo doesn't look like that! :D ) Instead, he had the bad form to be funny, interesting, and younger than I am. The evening turned out to be a delight.

Bastard.

Seems like there are a lot of ENWorlders in the Boston area. We should all get something together some day and do a bit of gaming, drink a few beers (providing there are no minors), whatever. I can run a C&C game and show some of those curious folks how fun it is.

--Ghul

Kastil

Explorer
Psion said:
I know you're talking about the list of people going to the Red Garter, right? ;)
Whatever do you mean? :cool:

Hobo said:
That's right--my package ain't going nowhere near you, so you can just keep dreaming.
I've got pictures to prove otherwise. :]

Last edited:

Murrdox

First Post
Definitely Hypersmurf.

I hang out on the rules thread a lot, and even though sometimes I interpret things a little differently than he does, he has a really quick mind when it comes to understanding and interpreting the rules of the game.

LOL makes me sound like I love hanging out with librarians I suppose :)

Ghostwind said:
There's a slew of folks over at CM that I'd like to meet. I know several post here too like Hobo, neffherder, and Anti-Sean to name a few.
Well, if y'all ever get off your duffs and give me and Beer Run a date to drive into town for a weekend of crazy gaming, we'll be there! I'm still hoping for sometime in later May, but given the date now, it'll probably have to be June. If you wait much longer, we might as well just toss it and hook up at GenCon.

Not that we won't do that anyway...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads