• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General Which Enworlders do you want to game with?

TheSword

Legend
When @TheSword asked about people who have passed, Wrecan came immediately to mind. For sure he'd have made the list. He was such a great guy. Order of the Stick even made a tributary character to honor him. :(
Sorry to hear that.

I really didn’t understand what @Bill Zebub meant when he put RIP at the end of the name. Was it that they passed away or just left the site/been banned?

Bill Zebub

“It’s probably Matt Mercer’s fault.”
Sorry to hear that.

I really didn’t understand what @Bill Zebub meant when he put RIP at the end of the name. Was it that they passed away or just left the site/been banned?

Oh, just that they left Enworld. Sorry that might have been a poor (taste?) way of expressing that.

Sacrosanct

Legend
I hate to name names, because inevitably I'll forget some folks. I would love to game with those I have already gamed with. For others, it depends on what I'm in the mood for. But there are a lot of you I'd like to play with :)

While there are plenty of folks I'm sure I would have a good time with, it's the folks who play games that are radically different than my experiences thus far that I'm always fascinated by, and curious about their tales. @Manbearcat in particular always has very interesting insights into how different play structures drive character action and growth, and their recounts of sessions are so unlike anything I've seen or played, especially for DitV. Likewise, @hawkeyefan 's understanding of PbtA and its ilk, how to craft scenes and moves that follow the agendas and principles so as to bring the vision and goals of the system to life is something I wish I could grok better. In a very distant, but similar vein, @Lanefan 's style of game and play is always fascinating to me, even if I don't know that it's the sort of game I could do long term.

That all said, I don't think I'm a strong enough player to actually keep up with what any of them put on the table, so maybe I could just stand next to the group that is playing and watch. :p

You'd be plenty fine, I'm sure. You'd probably surprise yourself rather significantly by session 4 or something.

If you ever want to take a crack at it, let me know and we can try to make that happen.

EDIT - It looks like I'll be running a new Stonetop game in the next few months (once this Blades game resolves). If you want to sit in on a session of that, let me know. Can certainly make that happen. If you want to then maybe play a character from the steading of Stonetop for a few sessions, we could make that happen as well (can't be permanent though...that game already has 4 players and 4 is typically over my limit!).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads