• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General Which Enworlders do you want to game with?

dave2008

Legend
I feel honored to be in the list. Whenever you pass by Sweden .... 😉
I am going to France this month and Greece in May. Close, but not quite! Then again my partner is %50 Danish so we have thought about getting her citizenship there and relocating. Then we really would be close!

dave2008

Legend
None. All the irl interesting and cool ones have either been banned or moved on.
I guess we have different ideas of what is "interesting." I find there are quite a few interesting people on these forums. Quite a range of interest, backgrounds, and beliefs. Of course your account is only a few weeks old, so maybe I missed everyone who dropped out in the last 2 weeks?

GuyBoy

Hero
So many great people on here.
I already game with two, who I consider as friends. Both @Steampunkette and @TheSword are wonderful people as well as superb DMs/players.
So many others seem to have insight, imagination, talent and humanity; I’d love the chance to game with them. The list includes (but is definitely not limited to!)
@dave2008
@Faolyn
@Sacrosanct
@darjr
@Snarf Zagyg
@Charlaquin
@CleverNickName
@RangerWickett
And lots more. This community is something special. Huge thanks to @Morrus and all the moderators for giving it to us all.

TheSword

Legend
None. All the irl interesting and cool ones have either been banned or moved on.
You seem pretty dissatisfied with the direction of things in the two weeks since you’ve started posting. That’s alright, there are lots of people I disagree with on these forums… on every topic from fudging dice rolls to whether Birthright makes a good campaign setting… but I’d bet all the money in my pockets that they’re awesome DMs.

The people here are clearly massively committed to the game. They invest time in thinking about D&D and have a clear vision of what they want to get out of the game. You can’t ask for more from a DM in my opinion.

While some issues might divide us, there are far more things that unite us.

Last edited:

I see a lot of posts on EnWorld that lead me to believe that the poster probably has similar gaming philosophies as myself or just be entertaining to be at the table with, but my memory for names is so bad - particularly if I have no faces to mentally associate with them - that I would not be able to list them.

The first thing that comes to mind (in general terms) is that as a very old Champions/Hero player I’d enjoy playing with the few young (seeming) fans of the system I see here.

Last edited:

Remove ads