• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Which On-line SRD do you use?

Which On-line SRD do you use.

• Poll closed .

Kid Charlemagne

I am the Very Model of a Modern Moderator
I use the S/S one, downloaded to my HD on both my desktop and the laptop I use for DM'ing. I occasionally use the Hypertext one; for a while there the S/S SRD was very slow loading (though that seems to be resolved). I prefer the S/S SRD's layout and design, and find it very easy to find things - I'm always able to find things faster than my players looking things up in the books.

jsewell

First Post
I've used the Hyper-Texted one, because it's the only HTML version I knew of, but I like the layout of yours. I'll probably recommend yours to newbies who don't have the rulebooks yet. It seems to be oriented in that direction, as opposed to straight rules.

Staffan

Legend
I have the S/S version downloaded to my harddrive, but when I use other computers (which is quite often) I use the Hypertext one on account of an easier URL and faster load times.

Remove ads