Which PDF Publishers sell direct from their Websites?

Firefly Games

First Post
Firefly Games has an online store with PDF & direct order print sales of all our products, plus our custom Faery's Tale dice (and Dark Faery dice). :) We use OScommerce and haven't had any major problems.

Anyone looking to do a banner exchange should let me know what dimensions to work with. For my shop, the dimensions are either 468x60 px (bigger but at the bottom so with less exposure) OR 125x40 px (smaller but in the middle of the page, so better exposure.)

Aside from a banner exchange, here's an idea to run past everyone who is starting up their own shop: what would you think of something like an e-publisher web ring where each member would post a link somewhere on their storefront, allowing customers to go and come from other e-publisher sites? It would (hopefully) create some customer pass-through without relying entirely on the presence of a third-party storefront to bring customers to our stores?

GMSkarka

Explorer
Adamant Entertainment has now opened our website store -- which is actually run as an affiliate site of OneBookShelf, just like the one here at ENWorld. You can not only purchase our products there, but anybody elses as well, and it will benefit Adamant.

I won't link to it directly (out of respect for the ENWorld affiliate site), but if you're interested you can visit our webstore from Adamant Entertainment's home page.

Remove ads