• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Which RPGs are you currently playing?

Which of these RPGs are you playing/running?

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
I'm slightly disappointed that the poll includes some pretty obscure and out-of-print games, but not any version of GURPS.

Says a lot about the RPGs that crossed my mind when I was making the list. It's worth making a list of all the RPGs that you can think of and then looking at the holes...

Cheers!

Shemeska

Adventurer
Currently playing 3.x and Shadowrun (SR3). My next campaign will be Pathfinder rules, and very likely the PF/Golarion setting as well.

I'd love to play a NWOD game or Cthulhutech, and Eclipse Phase by Catalyst is looking seriously cool from the previews.

mhacdebhandia

Explorer
Says a lot about the RPGs that crossed my mind when I was making the list. It's worth making a list of all the RPGs that you can think of and then looking at the holes...
I have, sort of, done something similar in the past when trying to diversify a set of roleplaying game-based trivia questions for SUTEKH. My writing partner and I didn't want to have all our questions be drawn from D&D and the World of Darkness! We also had to balance "challenging" against "obscure" and "too old-school for younger members to know about", of course.

Still . . . Amber Diceless, Tunnels & Trolls, and Cthulhutech, but not Call of Cthulhu and GURPS? That's some epic absent-mindedness. ;)

Belorin

Explorer
Here we go again, I am running
D&D 4E
Call of Cthulhu (ending)
Arduin Eternal (after CoC)
and playing
Pathfinder
Mutants & Masterminds (ending)
Warlocks & Warriors (after M&M)

Hmmm, looks like we're going to be frpg heavy this summer, maybe we can hold off ending M&M, it's more episodic than campaign. W&W is really kind of new and maybe we can take time to study it before rushing into it.
I can't really delay CoC, it's all in the stars.

Bel

Robert Ranting

First Post
Currently a player in:
3.5 D&D in a homebrew setting
Pathfinder Beta in Eberron

Currently running:
Arcana Evolved/3.5 hybrid in a homebrew setting.

kitsune9

Adventurer
Decided to redo the poll with a couple of extra options...

So, which games are you currently playing (or DMing)?

For my group they are a "D&D only" so right now we're playing Pathfinder as 4e doesn't do it for them.

I wish I could play other games as I have a whole slew of them that are totally awesome in their own way (Traveller, Runequest, GURPS, Herosystem, and WFRP to name a few). When I use to go to cons, I played in all sorts of games that weren't D&D just to be trying 31 Flavors. One can only eat so much Chocolate Chip Mint before they want to switch to something else.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads