• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Acad. Revisited, OOC02

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Well with Manny 'becoming' a sorceror, I think the best fit for the Ioun Stone is him (unless we'd be better served selling it and splitting up the 4k?)

A very generous offer, and one I'll surely take you up on, if it's OK with the rest of the party. And Manny will be more than happy to let Cap borrow it for his next date (fully anticipating that said date will come about a century after the long lived Brownie is in his grave :lol:).

As to plans for the immediate future, Manny's up for anything the party wants to do - he's having a blast being away from the Academy (where he's been pretty much cooped up - other than the occasional foray into town for supplies - for the last 250 years or so).

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
depending on the lock on the door at boris' inn, I just might need some help from manny to open it...i took a 20 for a total of 31, so, we will see....

KerlanRayne

Explorer
So what about the unknown items we found? What are the two unknown arcane scrolls and the unknown potion? How much is the Gold Scepter worth? I realize that the swords will probably have to be identified to know more.

Leif

Adventurer
I guess you need to check those items out more carefully. Sounds to me like a Read Magic spell is in order. And either an Appraise skill check or a trip to a jewel merchant for a price for the scepter. (But you haven't even detected for magic on it, have you?)

Leif

Adventurer
Oh, I don't know. Let's see, you've just picked the lock on the Mysterious Door that's been scaring poor Boris to death since he disvovered it, and you're all ready to open it up. Hmmm, let me think - go through the door and find out if there's anything for him to be scared of, or take a spur of the moment shopping trip while Boris sweats bullets and hides in his closet? What do you think? No, what do you really think? ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads