• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Acad. Revisited, OOC02

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
good...got to keep an eye on you mad geniuses. sometimes you wont admitt to being down. on a side note:

what effect would profession arceology have on digging through a fallen tunnel?

Leif

Adventurer
"mad geniuses"? Don't you mean, 'moderately eccentric dumbasses'? :D

Profession (Archaeologist) would, I think, be less applicable than Craft (Ditchdigger), unless you want to sift through all the dirt looking for lost coins and other 'artifacts.' :) Seriously, I'll allow it to cut the time in half and also allow your skill to let you handle placement of the removed earth and rubble so that it does not get in the way of the passage too much. Will that work? (Good thinking! I hadn't even considered that, I'm sorry to say.)

Scott DeWar

"mad geniuses"? Don't you mean, 'moderately eccentric dumbasses'? :D

Profession (Archaeologist) would, I think, be less applicable than Craft (Ditchdigger), unless you want to sift through all the dirt looking for lost coins and other 'artifacts.' :) Seriously, I'll allow it to cut the time in half and also allow your skill to let you handle placement of the removed earth and rubble so that it does not get in the way of the passage too much. Will that work? (Good thinking! I hadn't even considered that, I'm sorry to say.)
well, I don't know you personally, so i don't have the right to call you a dumbass.

I had questioned my choice of 'profession' this whole time wondering when i would be able to use it, and i was hit with an epithany this morning about the blockage.

But for now, it is best to explore the areas we can see before opening an area we cant with who knows what behind us....

Leif

Adventurer
well, I don't know you personally, so i don't have the right to call you a dumbass.

I had questioned my choice of 'profession' this whole time wondering when i would be able to use it, and i was hit with an epithany this morning about the blockage.

But for now, it is best to explore the areas we can see before opening an area we cant with who knows what behind us....
Yeah, very creative, too, I thought! :)

Leif

Adventurer
I offer, for your temporary amusement (hopefully), the link to a discussion that I horned in on recently. This guy was complaining about ENWorlders having a habit of making posts about their health status. Generally, I think they only do so when it may affect their POSTING status, but evidently he didn't get that memo, either. Anyway, my post is #10, and I believe it to be a good example of the old adage: 'If you can't dazzle them with dexterity, baffle them with b.s.' I'll leave it to your reasoned, wizardly intelligence to discern the true, underlying import of my message. :D And Morrus has a very pithy and hilarious post in this thread, that you won't want to miss!

http://www.enworld.org/forum/meta/252411-out-game-health-related-posts-general-rpg-discussions.html

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

I'm glad somebody does. We dumbasses aren't too crazy about it, let me tell you.

[sblock=Leif]I still think you Rhodes scholors are a bunc of mad geniuses trying to take over the world!!! (picture pinky and the brain) [/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
[sblock=Leif]I still think you Rhodes scholors are a bunc of mad geniuses trying to take over the world!!! (picture pinky and the brain) [/sblock]
[sblock=DeWar]I am very far from being a Rhodes Scholar. It is flattering to be mistaken for one though! ;), ty[/sblock]

Remove ads