• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Whirtlestaffs Wizards Academy Action: in-character thread

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Durgeon (Dwarf Conjurer)

As Gregory enters the room Durgeon asks "Seen any zombies lately, Malfoy?" and he snickers.

"Fall in a pothole, g'nome." the dwarf snides to Dalomock as he keeps on studying, hoping that Tylara will drop the 'I'm bored.' shctick, because this never ends too well.

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Oh I'm an angry grumbling dwarf" Dalomock mocks, making the sphere fly pass the dwarf head, making some hairs move with the wind it produces. "Summon something funny to cheer us up"

FreeXenon

Durgeon (Dwarf Conjurer)

"How about a Celestial Badger or two that can save us all by invoking its ability to Smite Annoying. I can special order up one for ya if ya like." Durgeon remarks to Dalomock.

The dwarf keeps on studying while occasionally eyeing Tylara hoping that she will find studying a better use of her time than getting us all into trouble.

Shayuri

First Post
There's a muffled crash from Alexandra's room, then another set of thumps. This is followed by the now-familiar sound of Alex casting a Mending cantrip. A moment later and she comes out, now unladen, with a rueful expression as she rubs her elbow while adjusting her newly cracked glasses.

"Hi everyone," the somewhat foppishly dressed wizardess says sheepishly. "Sorry about that."

She looks around, taking stock.

"So! Anything interesting going on?"

FreeXenon

Durgeon (Dwarf Conjurer)

Durgeon just shakes his head while the commotion that is Alexandra is working through its familiar course.

"Have you considered - being careful, Clockwork? With as much work that you do with chemicals one would think you would have learned that skill so as to not blow yourself, or someone else, up in the lab."

Scotley

Hero
"Now Durgeon, you know undead can't see themselves in mirrors." She chuckles at the notion of marriage. "I might consider it, but there is certainly no one around here who could qualify as 'best man'." She blows Durgeon a kiss. "What say you Durgeon, you're a dwarf can you get me a big diamond?"

Scotley

Hero
To Alexandra, Tylara responds, "Deadly dull dear. We have the worlds stuffiest Gnome telling people not to kid around and lots of grumbling. Indeed were it not for the mysterious crashes you're making in the other room I might well have died of bordem by now. Can't we do something fun? I could summon something into the underclassmen's floor and we could watch the chaos?"

J. Alexander

First Post
Gregory Malfoy -Wizard

Durgeon - "My the dwarf with an interracial crush speaks"..Gregory says then adds "Would't you like to know, but then again it if you did know if would proably shrivel that rat's nest under your chin"

Pulling out a spell book with the front and back covers being made of red dragon hide and the spine of black dragon hide, indicated to says to the Gnome "I have several interesting protective spells as well as a few more obscure ones if you would be interested in having a look"

FreeXenon

Durgeon (Dwarf Conjurer)

Durgeon scowls at the elftress "Baahh! Dwarf and Elf? Who has heard of such a thing. That, that, that... that's like elves and pyromancers being friends and watching the forests burn happily together. Nothing good comes of it. Besides, your not my type. No beard. His face crunches up in mock distaste.

His shoulders sag a little when Tylara mentions 'do something fun' realizing that she is not going to let this go. The dwarf chuckles at the thought of Summoning something in the uderclassmen's floor. That was always a hoot.

FreeXenon

Durgeon (Dwarf Conjurer)

Durgeon stands up quickly and looks to Gregory with face red in anger "Rats nest.... I... I... Grrr.....

A dwarf - afraid. I think not Malfoy. Thats, thats, thats preposterous. No formerly dead thing, which couldn't even handle being alive, is going to cause the shadow of fear cross this dwarf's heart. It will take a lot more than that.
" He quickly, and with little care, gathers his books up and stomps his way towards the room's door.

He turns around and grumpily says "... and I happen to like my dungeon." and stomps away towards his room.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads