Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Reprise, IC03

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Manny

Manny, having remained quiet throughout the 'negotiations,' participates actively in the dinner discussion afterward. In the morning he is chipper as always, takes a bowl of grain cereal for his breakfast and is soon ready to go.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
at tylara's question, Capizzio quips up with a response before borden can answer, "Food is what makes a man chipper this early in the mornig!" he then joint the others at the table.

Leif

Adventurer
Borden Minx

Curious as to what might be on the menu this morning, Tylara gathers her things quickly and moves to join Borden. "So what's made you so chipper this morning?" she asks.
at tylara's question, Capizzio quips up with a response before borden can answer, "Food is what makes a man chipper this early in the mornig!" he then joint the others at the table.
"Aye, lad, you have the right of it! Me belly began a-growlin just after midnight! And, frankly, I don't see how that wee feller keeps body and spirit together, with such a poor excuse for a meal," he is looking at Manny as he makes this last remark.

Leif

Adventurer
Minx Meal

As to Tylara's curiosity regarding the meal, the Brothers Minx prepare quite the hearty spread for their guests. There are sausages, "ham," bacon, porridge, buscuits, fruits of various sorts, honey, and milk.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
to borden Capizzio shrugs and smiles, "I guess the more wee a fellow is , te less of the good foods one needs."

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: The wizards awakened, fed, washed, and their spells prepared, what activity has now risen to the top of the day's agenda, and what specific actions are taken to bring it to fruition?

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Manny

The Brownie polishes off his bowl of grain cereal with an amused look 'round at his comrades.

"Some folks attribute our long lives to our very healthy diet . . . I myself just prefer to eat light. And I find the grains tasty. Of course, they're better fermented! I thank you for your hospitality, sirs.

Shall we be off to find the White Fist Orcs, then?"

Leif

Adventurer
Taking their leave of the Brothers Minx, the wizards make their way without incident back to the River Wren. Whither go they now?

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Kerlan stops to cast Mage Armor on himself. He looks around to get his bearings and says, "I think they said to go this way." He then moves off to the south, following the stream into the hills.

OOC: Kerlan recasts Mage Armor if it runs out during the day. The duration is 5 hours so it should only happen once.

[SBLOCK=Kerlan's Current Status]Location: ?
Initiative: ?
HP: 31/31
AC: 17, FF: 15, Touch: 12
F/R/W: +3/+3/+6

Beguiler Spell Slots Left:
0th (DC 15): 5
1st (DC 16): 5 4
Spell List: 0th: Dancing Lights, Daze, Detect Magic, Ghost Sound, Message, Open/close, Read Magic. 1st: Charm Person, Color Spray, Comprehend Languages, Detect Secret Doors, Disguise Self, Expeditious Retreat, Hypnotism, Mage Armor, Obscuring Mist, Rouse, Silent Image, Sleep, Undetectable Alignment, Whelm.

Wizard Spells Left:
0th (DC 15): Launch Bolt, Launch Bolt, Launch Bolt, (Caltrops), (Caltrops), (Caltrops)
1st (DC 16): Fist of Stone, Benign Transposition, Persistent Blade, Shield, (Wall of Smoke), (Kelgore's Fire Bolt), (Kelgore's Fire Bolt)
2nd (DC 17): Alter Self, Flame Dagger, (Web), (Cloud of Knives), (Glitterdust)
[/SBLOCK]

Leif

Adventurer
Ok, for simplicity's sake, we'll just gloss over the river-crossing part of your journey and say that you have made it back to the south side of the River Wren. Now, the Gaskar Hills stretch out before you to the south, extending as far to both the east and the west as you care to look. What direction do you travel? What are you looking for? Oh, at this point, there is no stream on the southern side.

[8/07/09 edit: I was looking at the map cross-eyed last night, and had you in the wrong place, but it's fixed now.]

Last edited:

Remove ads