• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Revisited, IC01

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Maybe you'd better give Capizzio the ioun stone, so he'll at least be a bit easier to deal with with a higher charisma! ;) [joke, joke. He'll NEVER be easier to deal with! :)]

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
The gold scepter has a quite large emarald set in its tip, and has ornate carvings down its sides, which include what you all recognize as the Kyle family crest. It does not radiate magic, but it looks to be worth a considerable sum, anyway, perhaps particularly so to a certain Lordling......

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: Maybe you'd better give Capizzio the ioun stone, so he'll at least be a bit easier to deal with with a higher charisma! ;) [joke, joke. He'll NEVER be easier to deal with! :)]

]ooc[ ouch! I'm hurt!]/ooc[

capizzio quietly wanders about the room double checking things ( does the desk have any false bottoms in the drawers? any hollow bed posts hideing undiscovered wealth? ...)

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Capizzio

Capizzio is wandering around looking at stuff, and he wanders back out into the courtyard. He is about to give up, when a glint of light catches his attention beside Thugler's body. Going over to inspect, Capizzio sees Thugler's very nice falchion. Following up on his hunch, he quickly carries the falchion to Tylara before her Detect Magic spell lapses, and, yes, it is indeed a +1 magical falchion.

OOC: I gave you guys a hint about this earlier, but I guess that's one of the hazards of play-by-post. Anyway, you all owe S. DeWar for checking.

Also, if you didn't already get it, Thugler has a potion of CLW, cl3, on him, too. And the half-orc has a potion of Bull's Strength and one of CLW (both cl3) on him, too, if you didn't already get them.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Scotley's having computer troubles now, eeek

Tylara scans the falchion and pronounces it magical. (+1, as I said earlier. I'm just not in much of a mood to leave you guessing about what this stuff does, sorry.)

Leif

Adventurer
While you were checking the body of the half-orc, you found a pouch of 22 gp as well. (Ooops, I should have told you that before.)

OOC: Ahh, forget the new thread right now. Let's just keep milking this one for all we can get.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
]ooc[ i could not find falchion under simple or martial, but that does not mean any thing as i was in a hurry. does any one know if it is simple or not?}

Capizzio puts the falchion back into its sheath taken from the dead hobgoblin and asks while holding it up," who is keeping track of the loot?"

Leif

Adventurer
]ooc[ i could not find falchion under simple or martial, but that does not mean any thing as i was in a hurry. does any one know if it is simple or not?}

OOC: Falchion is a Two-Handed Martial weapon, in the top part of the second page of the PH weapons chart. ;)

Last edited:

Remove ads