Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Revisited, IC01

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: And, last I knew, Max (renau1g rossrebailey I mean, renau1g was the pre-Lou Xavier) was keeping track of the loot. Guess we need a new loot keeper. (Am I totally wrong to feel that just abandoning a game without a word to anyone is, um, a little bit rude?)

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
what i should have asked was:

Any one in the party use martial weapons? specifically a falchion? I only wished to pass it to a character that can use it.

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: You all know that there is something of an informal "magic-item-flea-market" at Whirtlestaff's where items that a person cannot use to best effect can be traded to somone else who is looking for just such an item, in exchange for something of greater utility.

The previously-mentioned Professor Claret happened to mention that he would help you in this regard, too....

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

ok, lets try this : the 8 lbs of the falchion will put capizzio into med encumbrance. i am looking to see if there is a character that can carry it.

KerlanRayne

Explorer
"I'll take that." Kerlan says while relieving Capizzio of the Falchion's burden. "Follow me." Kerlan walks outside with the weapon in his hand. He goes over to Thugler's body and retrieves the sword's scabbard. Sheathing it he places the weapon in his handy Haversack. "There. Now we don't have to worry about it. While we are here Capizzio, I thought I would rundown what happened here. First, we put the four tower guards to sleep. Then we used ladders to go over the wall there." Kerlan points to the wall down past the kitchen. "We took care of the Barracks with a Web spell and crossbows. Then we questioned the Kobold slaves in the Kitchen. Then we used another Web spell and crossbows in the Dining Hall there. After that we faced the rest of the Hobgoblins and the two leaders here in the courtyard. As you can see, we defeated them all without a scratch. Now we should be getting down into the dungeon. There may be prisoners or more enemies. possibly both."

Leif

Adventurer
Now Entering the Hobgoblins' Dungeon?

Ok, now that the business of Thugler's room is taken care of, maybe we're now ready to proceed down to the dungeon? We have the marching order, and the light source is continual flame, so I just need to know who all is carrying the continual flame. Assuming that you enter the dungeon.....

The Wizards have decided to proceed down the stairs. The stairs descend to a simple stone passage with three doors, only one of which (to the north) is closed. The sounds of digging can be heard from ahead, coming from beyond the open door at the end of the passage (to the east).

You can see through the door to your immediate right at the bottom of the stairs (south), and all of the doors along that passage (three on each side and one at the end) are closed.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

re-posting marching order:

How about this?

10-Foot Corridor:
Capizzio-Kerlan
Manny
Tylara-Xavier

5-Foot Corridor:
Kerlan
Capizzio
Tylara
Manny
Xavier

Capizzio taps kerlin on the sholder. when (or if) he turns to looks, he (capizzio) will point to manny and himself and make a walking fingers motion
then point to the door where there are digging sounds,
then point to his eyes

[sblock=what he is asking]do you want manny and i to sneak down and see what the sound is?[/sblock]

Remove ads