• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

White Mountain OOC Thread

Lazlow

First Post
Bloodweaver1 said:
bump - just because I can, and so we don't loose track of it.

Also I figured if a large dragon can fit through that hole then a couple a medium huminiods could do to. Oh well.

-Blood

Dragons are more lithe than Dwarves, I would think.

But do you know how to subscribe to a thread? You won't lose track of it if you subscribe. Just in case you don't, at the top of each thread page, on the right-hand side right under the "page x of y" bit, there's a drop-down menu that says "thread tools". Clicky on that, then choose "subscribe". It'll bookmark it to your subscribed thread page in your account.

Gray Shade

First Post
if a large dragon can fit through that hole then a couple a medium huminiods could do to

I guess I didn't describe it clearly enough. It sort of depends on the dragon being gold (which are very serpent-like and skinny), and even then the creature had squeazed and scraped its way through the passage. That would be my mistake in not describing clearly enough.

:heh:

Gray Shade

First Post
Sorry I haven't posted on this thread much in the last week. Had a lot going on. I'll be able to focus on this adventure much more this week, and hopefully everyone'll have fun with it!

:)

G

Guest 11456

Ka’ashawndrah

[sblock]
Rogue level 4
Dex: +1
Class Abilities: Uncanny Dodge.
Hit Dice: +1d6
HP: +5
Saves: Reflex +1
BAB: +1
Skills: +1 rank to Balance, Climb, Disable Device, Escape Artist, Hide, Listen, Move Silently, Open Lock, Search, Spot & Tumble

Ka’ashawndrah
Female Elf Rogue 4
Alignment: Neutral Good

Height: 4'-7"
Weight: 85#
Skin: Fair
Eyes: Grey
Hair: Silver

Str: 12 (+1)
Dex: 19 (+4)
Con: 10 (+0)
Int: 16 (+3)
Wis: 10 (+0)
Cha: 10 (+0)

Racial Abilities: +2 DEX, –2 CON; Medium; Speed 30 feet; Immunity to magic sleep effects; +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells or effects; Low-Light Vision; Weapon Proficiency: Longsword, rapier, longbow (including composite longbow), and shortbow (including composite shortbow); +2 racial bonus on Listen, Search, and Spot checks; Languages: Common and Elven / Draconic, Gnoll, Gnome, Goblin, Orc, and Sylvan; Favored Class: Wizard.

Class Abilities: Sneak Attack +2d6, Trapfinding, Evasion, Trap Sense +1, Uncanny Dodge.

Hit Dice: 4d6
HP: 20
AC: 18 (+4 Dex, +4 Armor)
Armor Check Penalty: +0
Init: +4 (+4 Dex)
Speed: 30ft

Saves
Fortitude: +1 [+1 base, +0 Con]
Reflex: +8 [+4 base, +4 Dex]
Will: +1 [+1 base, +0 Wis]

BAB: +3

Melee: +5 (1d8+1/19-20/S, Longsword) [+3]
Melee: +5 (1d4+1/19-20/PS, Dagger) [+3]
Ranged: +8 (1d8+1/x3/110'/P, Longbow) [+6]
Ranged: +8 (1d4+1/19-20/10'/P, Dagger) [+6]

Skills
Balance: +13 [7 ranks, +4 Dex, +2 Synergy]
Climb: +8 [7 ranks, +1 Str]
Disable Device: +14 [7 ranks, +3 Int, +2 Feat, +2 Item]
Escape Artist: +11 [7 ranks, +4 Dex]
Hide: +13 [7 ranks, +4 Dex, +2 Feat]
Jump: +3 [0 ranks, +1 Str, +2 Synergy]
Listen: +9 [7 ranks, +0 Wis, +2 Race]
Move Silently: +13 [7 ranks, +4 Dex, +2 Feat]
Open Lock: +15 [7 ranks, +4 Dex, +2 Feat, +2 Item]
Search: +11 [7 ranks, +2 Int, +2 Race]
Spot: +9 [7 ranks, +0 Wis, +2 Race]
Tumble: +11 [7 ranks, +4 Dex]

Feats:
Nimble Fingers
Stealthy

Languages: Common, Elf, Draconic, Sylvan, Gnoll.

Encumbrance: Light: 0 – 43; Med.: 44 – 86; Heavy: 87 – 130; Lift: to 260; Drag: to 650

Equipment:
Traveler’s Outfit (-, Worn)
Studded Leather +1 (20#, Worn)
MW Longsword (4#, Belt)
MW Longbow +1 STR (3#, Shoulder)
20 Arrows (3#, Back)
Backpack (2#, Back)
MW Thieves’ Tools (2#, Backpack)
Everburning Torch (1#, Backpack)
MW Dagger (1#, Backpack)
2 CLW Potions (-, Saddlebags)
4 Vial of Antitoxin (-, Saddlebags)
4 Flask of Alchemist's Fire (4#, Saddlebags)
5 Flasks of Acid (5#, Saddlebags)
3 Flask of Oil (3#, Saddlebags)
3 Holy Water Flasks (3#, Saddlebags)
3 Sunrods (3#, Saddlebags)
Flint & Steel (-, Saddlebags)
Bell (-, Saddlebags)
Signal Whistle (-, Saddlebags)
Sack (0.5#, Saddlebags)
10 Days of Trail Rations (10#, Saddlebags)
50' of Silk Rope (5#, Saddlebags)
Treasure: 36gp, 6sp, 4cp (1#, Backpack)
------------------------------
Total (70.5#/36# carried, 34.5 saddlebags)

Appearance: Ka’ashawndrah is very short for an elf. She wears her mid-back length silver hair in a ponytail most of the time. She can most often be found wearing a shirt and vest, wool breeches, sturdy boots, a belt, and a cloak with a hood. She wears studded leather armor over her clothes and carries most of her equipment in her backpack. She has a longsword at her belt, and a longbow and a quiver of arrows on her shoulder.

Background: Two months ago Ka’ashawndrah was mortally wounded and her campanions left her in Rumbol to recuperate. She has now recovered and is ready to go. Unfortunately her campanions left 6 weeks ago. She is wondering what she can do when the message from Hazel arrives. She is sure she can help the people of Hazel.[/sblock]

Last edited by a moderator:

Gray Shade

First Post
Tailspinner,

Correct, it was ability damage. After the first night's rest she will be down by one Con point, and after the second night, she will be at full abilities again.

Gray Shade

First Post
Tailspinner said:
There is none. Look on page one of this thread for your character that you posted.

Should I make one? Sorry, I'm still new at running a pbp, and I figured the OOC Thread could pull double duty. If you guys think it would be easier (or better) to have an RG Thread, just pipe up and say so and I'll start one. :)

Fenris

Adventurer
No, no. They get lost easily. The OOC one works just fine. I just am having problems, umm remembering.

Where am I again? ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads