White Wolf

BuddhasFist

First Post
Berandor said:
I play WW games, but not WW d20 :)

Namely, I've got stuff for Trinity, Adventure!, Vampire, and am considering Exalted.

Exalted Rocks! I'm playing a game right now, We just finished a game of Hunter, and we've started A Vamp game. To replace Hunter we're going to run a game of Demon *crosses fingers* or Mage. My Werewolf game is starting up this summer, and we finished an awesome D&D 3.5 game last month. And By the way, thank you all for being so nice to me. :D

Vocenoctum

First Post
I haven't been impressed by any of the D20 stuff really. I've got a few of the RL material, and just found it lacking, so stopped buying it. No interest in Scarred Lands myself.

That said, I bought Vampire, Hunter & Demon extensively. Never could get a game going though, and the latter two don't seem to be rebooting with the rest, so the End of the WoD was a good stopping point for me.

Bards R Us

First Post
I have their Warcraft core book, Scarred Lands Termana setting book, and various Player's Guides. I also have the Werewolf:tA corebook, players guide and some supplements for it. And of course Exalted. Haven't had the chance to play any of those games yet, will probably do an online game.

MrFilthyIke

First Post
I've got TWO solid bookselves of WoD stuff, I'm glad the Gehenna/Apocalypse thing came, as it saves me a LOT of money. ;)

I like S&SS, and own a bit, mostly Ravenloft, a good bit of Scarred Lands, and a smattering of Malhavoc.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
d20 S&SS/WW?

Uhm let's see... Sage of the Scarred Lands? Does that answer your question? ;)

I do have Malhavoc, Necromancer and of course Ravenloft. Other than that, very little WoD (new or old)

Welverin

First Post
I have an Exalted collection that needs finishing and like Vampire, I've also picked up a few S&SS books.

If you look through General Discussion you'll see the occasional thread dedicated to ST sytem games.

Berandor said:
I play WW games, but not WW d20 :)

Namely, I've got stuff for Trinity, Adventure!, Vampire, and am considering Exalted.

Consider no more! Go to the store tomorrow (or today as the case may be) and buy it.

Vocenoctum said:
That said, I bought Vampire, Hunter & Demon extensively. Never could get a game going though, and the latter two don't seem to be rebooting with the rest, so the End of the WoD was a good stopping point for me.

Well Mage isn't even coming out until next year, so even if they are planning on bringing back Hunter or Demon they wouldn't say anything for a while. After all they only just started releasing info on the stuff releasing in August.

TheAuldGrump

First Post
I have a mess o' White Wolf - Storyteller and D20 included.

My favorite Storyteller game is Changeling: the Dreaming as you might guess by my handle - not so much World of Darkness as World of Adjustable Mood Lighting. And for Vampire: the Masquerade I favor Nosferatu, they tend to be the nicer vamps.

I find that I liked the earlier Scarred Lands stuff better than most of the newer material, though I can't really put a finger on why. Though part of it is that Hollowfaust was awesome!

The Auld Grump

Remove ads