• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

White Wolf's secret Project involves Monte?

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
I suspect Monte's working on their next limited term game. Promethean is this year's, next year we'll have Changeling. Monte's either working on that or its successor, I betcha.

Crothian

First Post
After what happened with GURPS Vampire, Werewolf, and Mage it seems difficult to imagine that they would go d20 WoD. Also, the d20 bubble has burst and I think it would bother their core fans.

Mark Hope

Adventurer
Whizbang Dustyboots said:
I suspect Monte's working on their next limited term game. Promethean is this year's, next year we'll have Changeling. Monte's either working on that or its successor, I betcha.
Ptolus: the Hefting?

WhatGravitas

Explorer
This brings rampant fanboy-ism in me to the light of the day... I'm stoked!

Wonder if it'll be d20-ish... because I always thought that the WoD-system is kinda clunky...

Nightchilde-2

First Post
I like d20.

I like WW's Storytelling (and Storyteller) system.

However..

I would no more like to see a d20 WoD than I would a Storyteller D&D.

Part of the charm, for me, of the two games are the systems tied to them.

IMHO of course.

I remember rumors of a d20 OWOD back when 3e first came out. It was all the talk at the local game shop before it went under. Obviously they where false. Makes me wonder where this stuff even comes from.

I myself have come up with an easy way to use D&D monsters In OWOD straight out of the book. Though my notes are buried. Otherwise i'd share.

But i'd love a d20 MODERN version of the NWOD. Thats the only way i'd ever buy a nwod product. Personally the new mechanics and the new metaplot sucks more than a 14th GEN Toreador from owod.

Cam Banks

Adventurer
There have already been Storyteller/d20 conversion products released from White Wolf, just not the WoD. Adventure! and Trinity etc etc.

Cheers,
Cam

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Arashi Ravenblade said:
But i'd love a d20 MODERN version of the NWOD. Thats the only way i'd ever buy a nwod product. Personally the new mechanics and the new metaplot sucks more than a 14th GEN Toreador from owod.
Er, there is no metaplot in nWoD. :uhoh:

Remove ads