• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Who’s Going to Gen Con?

davethegame

Explorer
I'll be there, either doing press stuff as usual (well, more than usual with 5e) and running Marvel Heroic Roleplaying at Games on Demand. If you stop by for Marvel, there's a 50% chance you'll be playing an adventure I wrote :)

HiLiphNY

Explorer
I'm in, like Flynn! I'll be slinging dice and taking names! This will be year 10 - and probably the last one without some children in tow. See you all, soon!

greyhaze

First Post
I can't make it this year, but Dungeon Crawler will be there with our new DCMs (Dungeon Crawler Miniatures)!

We have unpainted and pre-painted plastic miniatures.

dcm_omens_giant_ant.png
dcm_omens_giant_ant_nat.png

We'll be in booth 1943, come check it out.

If you want to see the line up, it can be found here dungeoncrawler.com/dcm/

IronWolf

blank
Looks like things might be looking up. Won't be getting out there for the four full days, but it is looking likely that I will be there Friday and Saturday. Can't wait!

Piaevo

First Post
Someone...
Anyone...

If you are at Gen Con and you can get me a set of Gen Con dice WITH the Gen Con D6, it would be greatly appreciated.
I can pay you with PayPal.

Please let me know....
Thank you

Hope you all are having a great time, hopefully next year for me :)

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
Not this year for me, pretty much committed to getting there next year provided work co-operates.

Lan-"my challenge for the fall and winter is to bring friends next summer"-efan

I'll be there with an open schedule. Last year I attended a bootcamp of DM seminars and round tables. I learned a lot, I recommend you check a few out if you get a chance. This year I'd like to get some gaming in!

I'm going to try and make this seminar. My buddies and I are kicking around a podcast idea, I'm sure you guys have a lot of great insight.

For anyone who wanted to hear this but couldn't make it we recorded the seminar and will be releasing the episode on Monday!

Remove ads