• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Who’s Going to Gen Con?

Herschel

Adventurer
Someone...
Anyone...

If you are at Gen Con and you can get me a set of Gen Con dice WITH the Gen Con D6, it would be greatly appreciated.
I can pay you with PayPal.

Please let me know....
Thank you

Hope you all are having a great time, hopefully next year for me :)

Good luck with that. ;) I was there and you had to even do a couple of paid events to get them. I left without the D8 because I didn't have time for Dungeon Command and without the bag because they ran out for the day Friday afternoon (my only chance to get to the dealer room). I wouldn't have gotten the ones I have had not I already planned on being where they were.

On that note I really wish the commemorative dice set vendor would switch to Chessex. Crystal Caste is always out of them in the morning and they're really not much different than previous years anyway.

In hindsight, scheduling games from 8:00 to Midnight may have been a bit too aggressive in scheduling. I'm taking another recovery day today before returning to the office tomorrow.

diaglo

Adventurer
I'll be there. Most of my schedule is open, but that's because I find the Excel spreadsheet format for the list of events to be cumbersome - I much prefer the paper book version, which they don't mail out anymore.

was great running into you at Lou Zocchi's booth.

Remove ads