• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Who is the spookiest actor?

Gog

First Post
Wormwood said:
Keanu Reeves is the most frightening actor I've ever seen. I dare you to watch him in Dracula or Point Break and maintain a belief in a rational, ordered universe.

He's Cthulhu with a learning disability.

Man that is so going in my sig. It is one of the few times I have actually laughed out loud from a bulletin board post. :)

Last edited:

TheAuldGrump

First Post
Barendd Nobeard said:
Rondo Hatton.

And Raymond Massey in Arsenic and Old Lace.

Heh, it was better with Boris Karloff... While they kept the joke it fell a little flat coming from Massey.

"I had to kill him, he said I looked like Boris Karloff!"

But my hat is tipped for Christopher Walken.

The Auld Grump - Who played Teddy and Doctor Einstein in the school play... (it involved some quick costume changes...) Charge!

mojo1701

First Post
My vote goes also to Christopher Walken, though I do find this to be relevant to the category:

guvnor.jpg

Kanegrundar

Explorer
Gary Oldman as the withered Dracula creeped me out, but overall it's Walken.

BTW, has anyone seen www.walken2008.com other than me? I wonder if this is real or a hoax? The world would have to bow down to America's superiority if he won the presidency! If not, he'd scare them into submission!!!

Kane

Skrit

First Post
Brad Dourif for sure..

He plays such strange a creepy parts all the time!! It's like the director says "well we need an actor to play this creepy guy... I know get Brad Dourif".

Let's see, let's see.. He played...
Voice of Chucky first off...
Dune, uh... Piter De Vries was his name??
Alien Resurection The doctor that loved the aliens, Gediman
LOTR: Two Towers/ ROTK Wormtongue
Mississippi Burning, Pell
One Xfiles Episode where he could channel the dead...

Yeah he's played some wierd dudes...

Remove ads