Who wants to be a Wayfinder? Part 1

Prof Yeti

First Post
Jaron Dain - Paragon/Wizard

jkason said:
"Both Johan d'Deneith and Whisper got the same orders, so I'm sure they're around somewhere. I'm pretty sure I saw Johan's horse in the hold when I was checking on Talbot."

His grin deepening and a twinkle in his eye becoming more prominent Jaron begins looking around as he continues talking. "Excellent! I had been wondering who would be the other members of the team. Teivel ir'Torn should be along at some point. So that will give us five members." With that a screach coming from Jaron' cloak materializing as a large lump on his shoulder. His grin turning to one of embarrassment as he looks back to Midian. "I must apologize I have shown terrible breeding." Shifting the cloak off his shoulder he uncovers a small monkey. "Midian this is Torg....Torg this is Midian." The small creature looks up to Jaron with what could only be called a frustrated look before turning to face Midian and cocking its head. "Well this job is definately looking up, if you ask me."

Bront

The man with the probe
Johan nods to Grud'al and hands him all his weapons but his dagger. "It shall not leave my side lest in defense of the ship sir. You have my word."

Johan waves to Midian and Jaron as he walks to catch up to Seria. He leans against the rail, and with a sly grin says "Already trying to get me in trouble I see. I assume I can expect more of the same?"

jkason

First Post
Midian Rightson, human druid

At the sudden appearance of the monkey, Midian starts a moment, then smiles widely. He bows his head to the creature, saying "An honor to meet you, Torg. We'll have to let you and Talbot get acquainted at some point, I'm sure." On standing again, the druid adds, "We're becoming a regular menagerie, aren't we?"

[sblock=Prof Yeti]So, does naming your monkey Torg make you a Sluggy fan, or a Sluggy hater? ;) [/sblock]

Last edited:

Mista Collins

First Post
Bront said:
Johan waves to Midian and Jaron as he walks to catch up to Seria. He leans against the rail, and with a sly grin says "Already trying to get me in trouble I see. I assume I can expect more of the same?"

Tipping her hat down slightly to help protect her eyes from the sun, she leans both arms on the railing of the top deck. "Trying to get you into trouble, you ask?" Seria says with a chuckle and a smile. "Just making sure you stay out of trouble. I saw Midian, Jaron, and Whisper board. Is there anyone else from our class you know of that has been hired by House Tharashk?"

Prof Yeti

First Post

jkason said:
At the sudden appearance of the monkey, Midian starts a moment, then smiles widely. He bows his head to the creature, saying "An honor to meet you, Torg. We'll have to let you and Talbot get acquainted at some point, I'm sure." On standing again, the druid adds, "We're becoming a regular menagerie, aren't we?"

Wrapping his tail around Jaron' neck, Torg stands and gives Midian what seems to be a salute. He then settles back to a seated position and watches the conversation as it moves back and forth.

With a grin in place Jaron watches the exchange. "He would like that." Still looking around as he speaks, "So shall we see if we cannot find the others?"

Shayuri

First Post
Whisper crosses the deck at this, face hidden as usual, but the wry smile audible in her voice as she says, "Look at all of us. I almost feel as though we were back in the classroom. It is good to be sharing this adventure with you."

Bront

The man with the probe
Mista Collins said:
Tipping her hat down slightly to help protect her eyes from the sun, she leans both arms on the railing of the top deck. "Trying to get you into trouble, you ask?" Seria says with a chuckle and a smile. "Just making sure you stay out of trouble. I saw Midian, Jaron, and Whisper board. Is there anyone else from our class you know of that has been hired by House Tharashk?"
"Oh, don't give me that. I see that smile on your face when I get caught in a pickle," Johan chuckles. "And I thought we had another coming, but perhaps I heard wrong."

Johan smiles as Whisper and the others all begin to congregate. "Well, we're on our luxury cruise. I guess we should make the best of it." Johan offers Seria his arm and asks, in a serious tone "Shall we m'lady?"

jkason

First Post
Midian Rightson, human druid

Shayuri said:
Whisper crosses the deck at this, face hidden as usual, but the wry smile audible in her voice as she says, "Look at all of us. I almost feel as though we were back in the classroom. It is good to be sharing this adventure with you."

"Whisper! You remember Jaron Dain? I was just getting acquainted with Dain's new friend." He indicates the monkey on the young wizard's shoulder. "Torg, Whisper. Whisper, Torg."

Prof Yeti

First Post

Shayuri said:
Seeing Whisper approaching, Jaron points her out to Midian just as she starts speaking. With a slight bow, his grin apparent. "I agree m'lady, both on the reunion and the sharing of the adventure."

jkason said:
"Whisper! You remember Jaron Dain? I was just getting acquainted with Dain's new friend." He indicates the monkey on the young wizard's shoulder. "Torg, Whisper. Whisper, Torg."
With the introduction Torg stands up on Jaron' shoulder performing a deep bow of his own. To which Jaron turns his head to the small monkey. "Show-off."

Mista Collins

First Post
Bront said:
Johan smiles as Whisper and the others all begin to congregate. "Well, we're on our luxury cruise. I guess we should make the best of it." Johan offers Seria his arm and asks, in a serious tone "Shall we m'lady?"

Seeing the rest of the rest of her classmates gathering on the deck of "Dawn over the Water", Seria smiles at Johan, offers her own arm and replies in a serious tone "This is a very fine vessel. The finest in the fleet apparently. But before you show me around, I say we visit with the others we are suppose to be traveling with. Shall we m'lord?"

Remove ads