• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Who Wants to be a Wayfinder? The New Class

Primus

First Post
The skeleton failed to break free of Tel's grip, snarling as it attempted to crush him with its bony limbs. The gnome nodded to Tel, drawing out a scroll and uttering words of arcane power. Winds began to encircle the ship, scattering the second barrage of arrows before they could do more damage to the already beleaguered crew.

[sblock]Alright, Grapple check (the skellie got a 16) or Tel takes 4 damage.[/sblock]

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
Tel struggles against the skeleton, but it gets off a couple of good attacks while wriggling in his arms.

Tel continues to struggle with the creature, trying to lift and throw it over the edge, despite its grasping claws.

[sblock]Grapple the skeleton: 8 On my next action I try and throw the bugger overboard: 22[/sblock]

Primus

First Post
The skeleton made a horrid screeching noise as it plummeted over the edge of the airship. Suddenly, Sool's voice cut through the shouts of combat, "They're going to ram us! Everybody brace yourselves!"

A quick glance confirmed it. The battered airship, a crew of ghastly hands becoming more and more readily visible as the distance decreased, had, indeed, wheeled about to ram the Sympatico. As the ship came closer and closer the heroes could see the captain of the dark ship, a large man in a black coat and hat, laughing like the Mockery himself.

[sblock]Midian and Johan have two rounds before the ramming. Everyone else has only one.[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
"Johan won't join you today, boys, but you're welcome to return to the land of the dead all by your lonesomes," Midian calls out to the undead, striking out with his shortspear at whichever one seems the most taken apart.

OOC:[sblock]I'm not sure if Talbot should be free of the paralysis this round or the next. Midian doesn't know he'll be free at all, of course, but I figure the critter might follow the sound of his companion's voice to the scuffle. Your call.

Okay, also? I'm entirely sick of Invisible Castle's hating on me today. :p
Attack: 8+a pitiful action pointy 2= 10
Damage (unlikely): 2[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
(lol...that's twice I've somehow managed not to shoot off a spell, despite asking otherwise. Lucky me. :))

Whisper whirls to face the ramming ship, firing a spell off at the captain the moment he's in range.

(magic missile at the captain when he's 100' off or so...for reals this time :))

Primus

First Post
Actually, Whisper, I was letting that spell go. Your missile actually did 5 damage to the wolf, I was waiting for Vhir to post again to mention it.

Ozmar

First Post
Boromar

Err... Error... System Malfunction... Abort, Retry, Restart?

Boromar dreams of the blue screen of death.

(Sheesh! 2 weeks of nothing, and then I'm down and everythings in fast-forward! :eek: :) )

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Vhir shouts a battlecry when his hands touch the cold bones of the wolfs head and sears the undead spirit within. He shuffles backward, trying to keep his balance with his badly torn leg. Sensing victory near, he calls upon the powers of the world once again give him the strength to finish off the beast.

[SBLOCK]
Going to 5' back and cast Cure Light Wounds. If my hp's are 2 or lower I'll heal myself (add another 2 hp to my heal check for the feat for a total of 8hp). If I'm still healthy, next round I'll step back in and hit the wolf. Die roller is trying to make up for my crappy roll yesterday. Natural 20. and to confirm 16 for 6 x2 = 12
[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
Tel smiles for little bit, watching the skeleton fall to its doom. His smile fades as he looks back up at the large airship barrelling toward him. He turns and runs below decks, seeking to grab his pack and weapon before figuring out a plan to abandon ship.

Remove ads