• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

who wants to be my crew

The Goblin King

First Post
I am afraid my only qualification is that I have seen Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl 13 times. I don't know anything about fighting, sailing, or stealing but I am willing to learn. I have always felt an attraction to the open sea. Were it not for my crippleing fear of drowning I'm sure I would enjoy the water.

Last edited:

Trainz

Explorer
Chaos-Princess, here's what Pirate-Cat meant:

THE ARCHWAY
I walk through the dead and decaying,The smell of depression, from long lost souls fills the air. In the distance all the eye can see is darkness. A feeling of helplessness fills the mind. blood drips down my blade One direction is the sunlight and peace. But down the other path a ending laden with riches lye's. As the mind wanders the third choice comes into focus. The archway. Passing through it a life ends and yet still lives. Souls of the lost reach out to the heart, the show you time. Lost civilisations come and gone history in reverse. So as the road is walked how can u choose your destination. Only bye he journey you take to get there.

Copy the above text in your .sig instead of what's already there.

HTH

Tallok

First Post
well, if you want to hear qualifications..... I don't have any. butI can swim well, and I know a bit of aikido, and I can ski well, for all those mountains you get on the open sea! plus I like burning things.
oh yes, the sanity gene also seems to have skipped me...

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads