• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Whoa, that's orange

Nagol

Unimportant
Nah we not your verbs. We along quite fine without them. ;)

but on topic:
After a first shock of the orange-ness of the thread titles and such, I really start to like it :)

Whereas I've been forced to the white background -- my red/green colour blindness can't tolerate orange on black without serious eyestrain.

Lindeloef

First Post
Whereas I've been forced to the white background -- my red/green colour blindness can't tolerate orange on black without serious eyestrain.

I am terrible sorry to hear that. being forced to use the white one, that is...

Maybe we can have a color-blind-friendly edition for the black-ish background?

Alzrius

The EN World kitten

Hm, I'm also red/green colorblind and use the black background, but it doesn't seem to be irritating my eyes to any considerable degree.

Links were orange before; it's now a slightly darker orange because it was pointed out to me that that font was completely invisible on the yellow of highlighted items on the news page (that yellow is also slightly lighter).

So in other words, this change is not only intentional, but it's here to stay?

Remove ads