Who's Hype for Dark Sun???

BTW, now that I've contributed to the thread, I can allow my pedantic side to come through and point out that "hype" is either a noun or a verb, not an adjective. Someone can be "hyped" for something, but not "hype" for it. :p

Scribble

First Post
BTW, now that I've contributed to the thread, I can allow my pedantic side to come through and point out that "hype" is either a noun or a verb, not an adjective. Someone can be "hyped" for something, but not "hype" for it. :p

unhype for mouseferatu- he's like an english teacher wrapped up in a big giant stoopidface! ;)

But in reality, I am HYPE for Darksun, because my pure soul essence transmogrifies into a state of pure HYPE. Like Jesus (when he does that dude into deity trick.)

Just let your soul gloooooooooooooooooooooooow.

WORD.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Mouseferatu, you may be fighting the good fight in a losing battle of the culture wars: all kinds of words these days are being truncated and used incorrectly...like "conversate."

As in, "See that honey over there? I'm gonna roll up and conversate with her..."

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Oh, man, I hear "conversate" and incorrect usage of less/fewer all the time. It's so frustrating.

Scribble

First Post
*joins Mouseferatu in the trenches as a Gerundeer, 1st Grammar Corp.*

YOU WILL NEVER WIN!!!

You have to do things all proper grammar like. We can do what we like... and can even speel it like weez wants to yo!

And we get cool sunglasses- you don't.

I called it, so it's true. NYA!!!!

Remove ads