Who's Hype for Dark Sun???

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
YOU WILL NEVER WIN!!!

...we get cool sunglasses- you don't.

Dude...my mirrorshades would have been stolen many times over but for the fact that they're prescription.:cool:

As for winning? Destiny may not favor us, but we will not go down without a fight!

The sad thing about my history with Dark Sun (he said, trying desperately to undo his own hijack ;)) is that, while I love, love, love the setting, I never got to actually play in it. :(

(Well, I played the first DS computer game, Shattered Lands. But I never got to play in an actual D&D game of DS--or even play the computer sequel.)

The same's actually true of one of my other all-time favorites, Al-Qadim. Played the computer game--several times--but never got to actually play in the setting.

I prefer the description...cunning linguist.

/ducks

The sad thing about my history with Dark Sun (he said, trying desperately to undo his own hijack ;)) is that, while I love, love, love the setting, I never got to actually play in it. :(

(Well, I played the first DS computer game, Shattered Lands. But I never got to play in an actual D&D game of DS--or even play the computer sequel.)

The same's actually true of one of my other all-time favorites, Al-Qadim. Played the computer game--several times--but never got to actually play in the setting.
Despite your best efforts, Mr Marmell, the poster directly above you has already killed that particular threadjack with extreme(ly awkward) prejudice.

...Never played it? I never would have met Planescape if not for Planescape:Torment on PC. Which I also never played. Yeah, I'm just talking for talking's sake.

Remove ads