• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Who's your favorite Villain?

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
The original Grinch is fun.

Grinch.jpeg

Mr. Wilson

Explorer
Top 5:

5: Lord Vader: Yes, tarnished at the end of the franchise's run, but oh so glorious for those first two movies.

4: John Doe: Methodical. Motivated. Righteous. Probably my favorite stand alone movie villian of all time.

3: Magneto: Easy to understand, compelling, sympathetic; would make a great wrestling heel.

2: Ozymandias: Does what every good villian wants to do: win.

and the best villian of all time:

1: The Joker: Not the "clown prince of crime" version, but the darker, more dangerous version. Ledger's version as oppossed to Romero. There is nothing scarier than someone who just doesn't give a (censored) and is smart enough to pull it off.

Inferno!

Explorer
Calisto from Xena. I loved the insane delight in her eyes. If Calisto was in an episode, it was must see. If she wasn't I could easily pass.

coyote6

Adventurer
Joker as portrayed by Heath Ledger, Cersei Lannister, and Angelus.

Alice from Batwoman is off to a great start, too, but I'm not sure she'll hold up over time. Hopefully, Rucka comes back to DC sometime.

Shemeska

Adventurer
Says the guy with 'Evil Women' as a "I like" tag on his Livejournal...

Evelyn Stockard-Price (portrayed by Famke Janssen) in the 1999 remake of House on Haunted Hill. Greedy, manipulative, intelligent, seriously evil woman who pushes so very many of my villain buttons.

Any villain portrayed by Helena Bonham Carter. Preferably one of the insane ones. Call me crazy, but Bellatrix Lestrange was smoking hot in the Harry Potter movies. Attractive, evil, powerful, notice a trend yet?

And combo-breaker time: The xenomorph queen in Aliens. Nonhuman, but a classic one nonetheless. :)

avin

First Post
"Do it? Dan, I'm not a Republic Serial villain. Do you seriously think I'd explain my master-stroke if there remained the slightest chance of you affecting its outcome? I did it thirty-five minutes ago."

Ozymandias, for sure.

Jeff Wilder

First Post
Alice from Batwoman is off to a great start, too, but I'm not sure she'll hold up over time. Hopefully, Rucka comes back to DC sometime.
That is an excellent call, though of course super-obscure for the non-Batgeeks among us. Man, what a great run in Detective that was.

I haven't read my Batwoman #0 yet. How's does it hold up?

Remove ads