• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wielding a shield and off-hand item

Saagael

First Post
The idea is that he's a sorcerer who, upon hitting his Epic Destiny (a Warlord Epic Destiny), wants to branch into more of a melee/ranged mix. Thus increased defenses are a goal to survive occasional forays into melee range.

Right now he's got two daggers, and he'll likely keep on wielding daggers. Not especially cheesing his character out with all sorts of crazy stuff. I was thinking about the Parrying Dagger idea, but that's another two feats he has to spend to use it as an implement.

In any case, it was just a concept conundrum, not any sort of crazy cheese or munchkining on his part.

Dan'L

First Post
I would think that the solution would be Two Weapon Defense, then. Of course, if he doesn't meet the Dex 13 pre-req, I suppose that would be out, too.

-Dan'L

Akaiku

First Post
I would think that the solution would be Two Weapon Defense, then. Of course, if he doesn't meet the Dex 13 pre-req, I suppose that would be out, too.

-Dan'L

He does, as dual implement spellcaster has the same prereq. However, two weapon fighting is a prereq, so extra feat again.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads