[Wikibook] Community Building

ax0n

First Post
Hi All,

Well, the new site has been up for over a week now and it seems to be growing in content steadily. I'm working on important content, such as the Gravity Feats and Plane Design, etc.. Moonsword has also been busy submitting some interesting stuff, including new monsters like the Ryth and the Flying Monkey.

I'm slightly worried about the fact that, apart from Moonsword and I, few other people are getting involved in the new site. I realize things have been quiet in the Netbook of Planes for a while now and some of you may have lost a little interest. Now is the time the project is most vulnerable so I urge you all to please go along to the new site and start editing and submitting material and support the NboPl. Go to the new forums and start submitting your remarks and comments.

Lastly, I notice that I've yet to receive any payment for the costs of running the site. I appreciate money is tight for some of you, but for those of you who have enjoyed the site over the years I ask that please donate something to cover some of the costs of running it. If you want details of how to send money please get in touch with me.

Yours...

Last edited:

Telgian

First Post
Whine, whine, whine... :p
Just kidding, of course.
Have added content today, something is buggy at the moment, but I'm sure that you'll get to it as soon as possible. I'll try again tomorrow.

Telgian.

Remove ads