• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wildwood Red in Tooth and Claw [OOC]

Brazeku

First Post
Unfortunately, I'm finding that PbP isn't really to my tastes. I'm going to have to withdraw before I further damage the game by being constantly absent, I'm really not interested in causing any type of harm to the story. If you want to use Gravan for whatever, consider him your property.

Sorry about this,
-B

Voadam

Legend
Unfortunately, I'm finding that PbP isn't really to my tastes. I'm going to have to withdraw before I further damage the game by being constantly absent, I'm really not interested in causing any type of harm to the story. If you want to use Gravan for whatever, consider him your property.

Sorry about this,
-B

Sorry to hear that Brazeku, I liked the way you played your character. I appreciate the notice though. Its been a tough year for getting in regular posts and this has slowed the game down on my end more than I planned.

Voadam

Legend
Considering that I don't have any PC classes, just racial HD, would you still allow my character to be gestalt?

Remember that gestalt was a character creation option that affected point buy for your stats. You chose the 40 point buy but non gestalt option for your 2HD +1 LA race. This ended up giving you a 22 str, 18 dex, 16 con, and 14 wis which is a pretty strong ability array for a warrior type.

Are you thinking you want to rejigger him to be 32 point buy for gestalt with a normal class and an NPC class (I treat humanoid HD as an NPC class)?

Voadam

Legend
With Brazeku's departure I want to get the group's input, do you want me to recruit a replacement or do you want to push on with the five of you?

hellrazor111

First Post
Remember that gestalt was a character creation option that affected point buy for your stats. You chose the 40 point buy but non gestalt option for your 2HD +1 LA race. This ended up giving you a 22 str, 18 dex, 16 con, and 14 wis which is a pretty strong ability array for a warrior type.

Are you thinking you want to rejigger him to be 32 point buy for gestalt with a normal class and an NPC class (I treat humanoid HD as an NPC class)?

Oh, forgot that I had 40 pt not 32....err, nevermind then.

I'm thinking the same as Drowned Hero about a new player.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads