Wildwood RiTaC III Gannu Mines

Brazeku

First Post
Gravan flinches slightly when the guardian chastizes him. "Ah, I'm sorry sir. I just, well, I'm just worried is all. Duon always warned me to look before I think and then to think before I speak, and I guess I get the order messed up sometimes."

Gravan then turns towards Inamar.
"I'm sorry to you as well, miss Inamer. Inamar? Inamar. Sorry. I shouldn't doubt you, obviously you're here for a reason. Frankly, all of this talk of celestial alignments and summoning is a bit over my head, but I can sense that there is something bad about this Eye of Night. I don't want to see anyone get hurt by it."

Voadam

Legend
Drowned Hero said:
If this ritual can help us in retrieving the gem of such fascinating powers i will be more then willing to participate Rooth takes some steps forward and lower her head to Bloodthorne and the others 'I salute you all'
The druid bids the shifter rise "Your skills are needed on this quest. Champions to explore the unknown, to face great dangers, and to unravel the riddle of this Bone Shanks." He turns his gaze to the tiger-furred chiao.

Voidrazor

First Post
NR4ZN bows to the newcomers, a strange gesture coming from the damaged and muddy metallic giant. "Thank you for responding to the Bloodthorne Guardian's call. I'm ZZZZZZZsure that King Alagor of the Dover, would appreciate that you are rendering assistance as well. I hope that I may [crackle] may [crackle] may be of service as well."

Shayuri

First Post
Inamar shrugs.

"It's all right, I guess. I know I don't look like much. Even I don't really know what I can do yet. Not really."

hellrazor111

First Post
(sorry i haven't posted lately, I've been working on a science project all week)

Syfer stands for a minute, thinking, he then says "Very well, I also will take the ritual, this gem is of great importance and it must be recovered."

Remove ads