Wildwood RiTaC III Gannu Mines

Pyrex

First Post
Weylan whispers to Inamar, "He had to leave part of his memories behind so he could not be forced to betray the location of the grove, so of course he's confused."

Weylan scouts ahead of the party a ways, skipping across the stones and out of Bloodthorne's realm.

Shayuri

First Post
"Oh," Inamar replies, nonplussed. "Right. It's okay, NZ. You'll recognize stuff when we get through, I guess. Come on."

She reaches out to take his broad mechanical hand by the finger...as much as she can wrap her own fingers around...and starts to lead him after Weylan, hopping lightly from stone to stone as she goes. It's oddly cute watching the comparatively tiny Inamar hauling the towering metal man forward like a puppy pulling its leash-holder.

Brazeku

First Post
"Honestly I'm a little nervous that we're going out to, ah, deal with these problems so soon, but I suppose desperate times make desperate measures. So with haste, then." Gravan glances around at the foliage, drops to his knees and sifts through a bit of dirt by the edge of the stream. "Duon always told me to stop and listen when I thought I should stop and look; sometimes you can catch a whisper from a far away place. A sign of passage. Did any of the raiders escape, that you saw? Maybe, ah, there is a trail or one of the forest's friends has seen something."

Shayuri

First Post
"I don't think any could get away unless they had something to pass through the worlds, like that druid charm," Inamar demurs. "All the raiders that survived left with their leader, leaving just Bloodwhisker behind to make sure the guardian couldn't regenerate. So we didn't see them going. I guess there could be tracks though."

She shrugs.

"Not really my thing."

Voadam

Legend
Weylan nimbly leaps from stone to stone disappearing into the mist. The others following behind him shortly thereafter. The mist swallows the sounds of the reed tree forest, the buzz of the insects, the cry of birds, the sounds of comrades, even the rustling of the slight breeze through the leaves of the trees.

Soon the stones lead to an earthen bank and the sounds of the rushing stream are heard clearly again as is the wind blowing through oak and willow leaves. The sunlight here is bright with a reddish hue from one of Wildwood's two suns being predominant during this time of day.

Weylan looks around and sees little amiss. The trilling of a sparrow carries clear through forest as the party emerges one by one upon the shore. Try as he might, Weylan cannot see their entry point, they are simply not there one moment, then when he turns at the sound of a voice or footfall they are fully there.

Rooth spies the area and notes the way back to the treant's territory. Getting her bearings she knows she could either take the party back to the territory and head out to goblin border she once encountered, attempt to cut directly to the border, or keep along the stream bank heading in the general direction of the goblin territory and hoping to come across some tracks or a trail used by the returning goblin raiders.

Voadam

Legend
NR4ZN feels an internal message as he crosses the stream with Inamar

[sblock]"Internal error. Unable to establish wireless connection to data crystal 437rT2. Data will be inaccessible until connection is re-established." NR4ZN's memories relating to the fey realm of the Bloodthorne Guardian and the nature of his guardianship of the Eye of Night are currently inaccessible. He remembers it is important to aid Inamar and her companions on their quest and that he agreed to do so.[/sblock]

Voadam

Legend
Shayuri said:
Inamar gives NZ a worried look.

"We're at the crossing...about to return to the other world...the one we left to get here. Are you sure you're okay, NZ? You look like you're in really bad shape, but I don't think my magic works on you."

As she thinks more and more on this, Inamar is not so sure. He is metal, but since the ritual connected her to him she senses something more to the giant construct that she could not see before. A spirit inside him at his core being? A life force? A soul? She is not sure at all, but it casts a doubt inside her mind.

Pyrex

First Post
Weylan takes a quick look around the area while the others finish crossing. Not being much of a tracker he doesn't expect to find much; but a largeish force of goblins trampling through must have left some trace.

OOC: Survival +5, take 10 for 15. If the track DC is 10 or lower he should be able to follow their tracks.

Voadam

Legend
Weylan does not find evidence of a large troop's movements here. As he turns his head the stiffness in his neck irritates him for a moment.

Remove ads