Wildwood RiTaC III Gannu Mines

Shayuri

First Post
Inamar gapes in triumph as the boar breaks loose.

"I have you now!" she blurts joyfully, and cups her hands around each other, launching another blast of crackling violet power at the scampering impish boar!

(12 to hit for 3 damage...sigh...maybe I should just sit the rest of this fight out. It'd speed things up. :))
Roll Lookup

Voadam

Legend
Syfer, Weylan, NR4ZN, Rooth up next

Inamar gapes in triumph as the boar breaks loose.

"I have you now!" she blurts joyfully, and cups her hands around each other, launching another blast of crackling violet power at the scampering impish boar! The boar seems much less agile than the tiny imp had been and her bolt hits true, though only inflicting a glancing blow.

Syfer
Mat
Weylan
Curtain vine
NR4ZN
Rooth
Boar
Inamar

hellrazor111

First Post
"Hold on, I'll be right back!" Syfer calls out to the darkness. He looks for a strong looking rope to climb down with. If he cannot find one he will run back to where the others are to assist them.

Last edited:

Voadam

Legend
NR4ZN up next

"Hold on, I'll be right back!" Syfer calls out to the darkness. He looks for a strong looking rope to climb down with. Swinging his backpack around he slips it off, digs inside and pulls out his rope. He quickly loops it around a big table to secure it.

NR4ZN
Rooth (declared)
Boar
Inamar
Syfer
Mat
Weylan
Curtain vine

Voidrazor

First Post
While readying its spiked chain, NR4ZN sidesteps to get a clear view of the escaping boar. Once the weapon has spun up, the warzoder sends the business end flying clear across the room.

After Rooth strikes, NR4ZN says, "Inamar, please step behind me. I will attempt to protect you."

OOC: 16 to hit, 12 damage. If Rooth triggers an AoO, NR4ZN will try a trip attack. If the boar triggers an AoO N. will attack normally but use Large and in Charge.

hellrazor111

First Post
Syfer throws the rope into the hole before grabbing it and hopping off the edge, sliding down "Keep talking," he says, "so I can find you."

OOC: Syfer will continue to look till he finds her and the help the witch lady back up, joining the fight afterward, answering questions and only asking her name. If its a trap he will fight to the best of his abilities.

Right now my computer access is unreliable at best and will probably be able to get on during the weekend.

Voadam

Legend
While readying its spiked chain, NR4ZN sidesteps to get a clear view of the escaping boar. Once the weapon has spun up, the warzoder sends the business end flying clear across the room. Wit a crack the metal links smash into the boar and it sounds like bones were broken. With a squeal the boar leaves the bedroom area and flees out towards the entryway where Weylan is bracing the door. NR4ZN again sends its chain lashing out at the boar but the angle of the entryway between the rooms is enough to spoil the shot this time.

There is a cry from Weylan as the boar crashes into him.

Rooth looks and snarls madly on Inamar as her attack is directed to the Imp.
Rooth plunges forward to Inamar attacking as if nothing else in the world matters than drawing blood. Her swing is wild though and Inamar is able to sidestep it.

After Rooth strikes, NR4ZN says, "Inamar, please step behind me. I will attempt to protect you."

Syfer throws the rope into the hole before grabbing it and hopping off the edge, sliding down "Keep talking," he says, "so I can find you."

Inamar
Syfer (Declared)
Mat
Weylan
Curtain vine
NR4ZN
Rooth
Boar

Shayuri

First Post
Inamar tries to manuever to get NRZ between her and the weirdly mind-controlled Rooth. In so doing, she loses track of the boar for a moment, forced to keep her attention on more immediate problems. She does try to warn the others though, calling, "Weylan! Look out for the boar! It's really a demon in disguise!"

(Withdrawing to avoid AoO, and moving around NRZ to that Rooth would have to incur AoO to get at her.)

Voadam

Legend
Weylan strikes at the boar with his mindblade and pierces straight into the creature's skull. The boar writhes and starts to steam, glowing red. Weylan cries out apparently trying to yank his hand back and his mindblade out of the boar but without success.

Down in the darkness Syfer hears a great rustling of movement then is struck by a massive force that knocks him off the rope and crashing farther into the darkness banging against a wall. He is warm where the thing impacted him. He smells something warm and moist as if some swamp plants had been stewed and then baked into a pie. There is a faint thumping a little ways off, but more immediately something big is crashing towards him. There is no light source down here and the light from the entryway up above does not reach down in here at all.

NR4ZN
Rooth
Boar
Inamar
Syfer
Mat
Weylan
Curtain vine

Remove ads