Wildwood RiTaC III Gannu Mines

hellrazor111

First Post
"A pact? I'll let the other deal with that." Thinks Syfer heading toward the rest. Instead of going down the hallway, he steps into the large room, looking around for doors, careful for more of the deadly furniture.

Shayuri

First Post
"Rooth, what are you doing?!" Inamar cries out, alarmed. She launches another blast at the imp, but her distraction and the effects of the poison make it go wide and strike the wall instead.

To hit: 9
Roll Lookup

Voadam

Legend
NR4ZN up next

"A pact? I'll let the other deal with that." Thinks Syfer heading toward the rest. Instead of going down the hallway, he steps into the large room, looking around for doors, careful for more of the deadly furniture.

Syfer steps into the next room, finding himself in a large dining area with a low table set for two but more small chairs around the walls. None of the furniture shows current signs of moving. On the far end of the room an entrance to another area possibly a kitchen, which looks to have been trashed. Foodstuffs, broken crockery, overturned furniture and such can be seen in that area and spilling a little into the dining area.

Weylan continues to hold the door barred against the mat.

Initiative:

NR4ZN
Rooth (declared)
Imp
Inamar
Syfer
Mat
Weylan
Curtain vine

Voadam

Legend
Continuing to tighten its vise-like grip, NR4ZN attempts to hold the imp up like a shield, succeeding in pinning the squirming creature.
Rooth suddenly drops her attempt to free the goblin turning towards NR4ZN snarling wickedly. She draws her Longsword and using all her power tries to cut off the arms of the construct that is holding the imp. Her sword scrapes along the warzoder's arm with screeching grate but does not appear to inflict significant penetration.

"Rooth, what are you doing?!" Inamar cries out, alarmed.

"Either she accepted the 'pact', or she has fallen under some form of psychic domination. The latter is more probable." NR4ZN replies.

Inamar launches another blast at the imp, but her distraction and the effects of the poison make it go wide and strike the zoder instead.

Inamar tries to blast the imp again, and wails as her shot goes wide, striking the zoder instead!

"I can't HIT it! It stung me and now I can barely feel my arms!"

Syfer moves into the "kitchen". Clay pots and smashed crockery lie on the floor, wooden baking trays and spilled ingredients are knocked everywhere. Spatters are seen on different walls. The kitchen is strikingly hot, there is an active fire in the stone oven. The destruction seems to lead to a big hole in the back with what looks like a smashed and broken ladder leading to the darkness below.

ooc:

1 Pinning is one action, damaging a pinned opponent requires another attack action such as from iteratives.

2 Firing into a grapple without improved precise shot means you risk hitting your allies, and nobody gets dex bonuses while grappling. NR4ZN's touch AC in a grapple is 9. NR4ZN was hit for 2 damage.

3 Rooth [sblock]Make another Will Save now and at the end of each of your round of actions, if successful you can act normally the next round. If not you must still follow the suggestion.[/sblock]

4 Syfer [sblock] you think you hear thrashing and thumping sounds from down below in the darkness.[/sblock]

Initiative:

NR4ZN
Rooth
Imp
Inamar
Syfer
Mat
Weylan
Curtain vine

Remove ads