Wildwood RiTaC III Gannu Mines

Voadam

Legend
NR4ZN and Rooth up next

Inamar's magic spills out uncontrollably, Syfer slams the door shut and shouts at the vines to stop it.

The mat presses against the door, but Syfer holds fast against it.

Weylan dismisses his mindblade and starts shoving the table over to block the door.

The vine tracks Weylan whipping through the air threateningly, ignoring Syfer's shout for now.

Initiative:

NR4ZN
Rooth
Imp
Inamar
Syfer
Mat
Weylan
Curtain vine

Voadam

Legend
Gotcha!

The imp appears on the other side of Inamar using her as a human shield between itself and NR4ZN. It stabs with its stinger, piercing Inamar's side and pumping venom deep into her flesh. It cackles fiendishly.

Beyond them the bound goblin groans weakly into its gag.

ooc 4 damage and failed save for 4 more dex damage (AC and ranged attacks go down by 2 more).

Initiative

Rooth
Inamar
Syfer
Mat
Weylan
Curtain vine
NR4ZN
Imp

Drowned Hero

First Post
Rooht snarls and breaths heavily as she shifts into her lycantropic form.
She dashes out in movement and trying to avoid the imp, get to the goblin and ungag him.

ooc:
Shifting +2 con.
AC Shifted : 21 = 10 + 2 [heavy wooden]+6 [dexterity] (downgraded t0 5)+ [+2 con +4 AC when Shifting]

Total Hit Points: 22

Shayuri

First Post
Inamar yelps and slaps the spot the little creature stung her, then scrambles away, flinging another bolt of energy behind her as she goes!

Tohit: 15 (touch)
Roll Lookup
Damage: 3
Roll Lookup

...starting to wish I'd invested in Magic Missile. :(

Voadam

Legend
NR4ZN up next

Rooth looks more feral, more animal-like as she snarls and breathes heavily bursting past NR4ZN, Inamar and attempting to dodge past the imp to get to the bound goblin.

The imp cackles and its stinger lashes out tagging Rooth. Her flesh stops the stinger from going deep, but the small scratching puncture is still enough for it to pump some yellowish venom into the ranger.

Rooth makes it to the goblin and gets the gag out of his mouth. She notes the goblin appears to be covered in stinger punctures.

Inamar yelps and slaps the spot the little creature stung her, then scrambles away, flinging another bolt of energy behind her as she goes! The imp barely manages to dodge the bolt and it cackles at her retreating form.

Syfer holds against the door, looking for a locking mechanism or something to jam it closed with. The bench Weylan brought is the closest thing to hand and the chiao jams it under the door handle as the mat strains against the door from the outside.

Weylan braces against the braced door jam and says to Syfer "Go! I'll keep it out."

The curtain vine strains towards Weylan and Syfer.

ooc 3-2=1 damage to Rooth, 1 dex point damage from poison.

Initiative:

NR4ZN
Rooth
Imp
Inamar
Syfer
Mat
Weylan
Curtain vine

Last edited:

Drowned Hero

First Post
Rooth whimps as she understands she got poisoned but determined as she is in lychantropic state she grabs the goblin and tries again to get past the imp to her friends.

ooc: double move.

Voidrazor

First Post
NR4ZN makes another grab for the imp, and if successful, starts crushing the life out of the infernal creature.

OOC: I'd roll but invisible castle is down.

Voadam

Legend
NR4ZN reaches out with a great hand and deftly grabs the little red imp which stops cackling and lets out an audible gulp as its tail stinger ineffectually bounces off of the metal plated arm. To the zoder's suprise the imp is supernaturally resistant to his efforts to crush the life out of it and the warzoder has to exert enormous effort to get any impact. However the imp starts a rising squeal of pain.

In your minds you each hear "Stop! I am a creature of magic! Let me go and I can grant a pact."

Rooth starts yanking and pulls up two of the stakes holding the goblin to the bed.

for Rooth [sblock]in your head you hear "Save me for the magic I can offer!" This suggestion burrows into your mind DC 15 will save please :) [/sblock]

Initiative:

Inamar
Syfer
Mat
Weylan
Curtain vine
NR4ZN
Rooth
Imp

Remove ads