• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wildwood RiTaC III Gannu Mines

Voadam

Legend
Victory!

Blushing madly, Inamar scrambles to her feet and hurls another bolt of iridescent witchfire at the hovering apparition! The spirit dodges to the side, just to be caught by Rooth's flail which flashes through its being. The spirit seems nonplussed and its shadowy eyes blink in what looks like surprise and comprehension as the flail passes through it without resistance. Having felt resistance with the dagger, Syfer swings as hard as he can. As the spirit is caught by Rooth's attack it fails to notice Syfer flanking and his leaping strike on the other side, the small knife is driven hard slashing through the spiritual essence of the creature, tearing it's head in half. The shadow essence of the creature unravels at the split and it starts to dissipate entirely.

Soon there is no visible evidence that it was ever there.

Voadam

Legend
Weylan pulls off the sleeve off the golves and rolls up the sleeve on his studded leather to inspect where the spirit stabbed him. Bringing his glowing mindblade closer he inspects the unbroken skin in the aura of its light. He looks disturbed although the flesh on his arm is as undisturbed as his armor was.

Brazeku

First Post
"I ah... I don't feel well. Something seems off." Gravan rubs his hand on his head and sits down heavily. "That was.. ah... some sort of evil spirit. I believe. As for the sigil, I don't know. Perhaps it was summoned or created. Maybe I've seen it before, but my head's a little foggy right now."

Drowned Hero

First Post
'I saw that siggil in my nightmare while that thing had me under its spell...''i dont know if the drfeam has some meaning or it just is a way of pining people down...

Shayuri

First Post
Inamar peers at Weylan's 'injured' arm and nods, relieved.

"At least it doesn't seem like it can hurt us," she decides. "Do you think the goblins sent it after us? There might be more. What was that magic you used against it?"

Pyrex

First Post
"It's blows may not have left any marks, but that doesn't mean they're harmless." Weylan shakes his head, trying to clear away the nagging whispers at the back of his mind by his brief contact with the shadow creature.

Voadam

Legend
It is still among the short hours of darkness before the first rising of a sun upon the new day. The hooting sounds of an owl can be heard in the distance.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads