• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E Will 4E be announced at D&D Experience?

Will 4E be announced at D&D Experience?

• Yes

Votes: 98 24.9%
  • No

Votes: 295 75.1%

Psion

Adventurer
Gotham Gamemaster said:
The D&D marketing staff at the con stated that their research indicated that a lack of DMs was holding up growth of the game.

Meanwhile, I'd still kill for some more players in my area.

:(

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
Psion said:
Meanwhile, I'd still kill for some more players in my area.

:(

How much of a problem is that, Psion?

(There's about 14 people in my area that I am regularly the DM for).

Cheers!

Psion

Adventurer
MerricB said:
How much of a problem is that, Psion?

(There's about 14 people in my area that I am regularly the DM for).

Well, I am again currently below critical mass for a game to be run in the county. My last campaign effectively ended 2 weeks ago when one of the last players got a job elsewhere. I only have 1 firm contact as a player now.

I know of some other players in the area, but they aren't panning out for various reasons (lost contact with one, one couple just had a baby), and in the past, I have had many players in the military, who have always been fluid and unpredictable. I had some promises of a group that was supposed to start back in November, but that never happened.

I might be able to rustle something up if I drove an hours... but I'd rather not.

Psion said:
Well, I am again currently below critical mass for a game to be run in the county. My last campaign effectively ended 2 weeks ago when one of the last players got a job elsewhere. I only have 1 firm contact as a player now.

I know of some other players in the area, but they aren't panning out for various reasons (lost contact with one, one couple just had a baby), and in the past, I have had many players in the military, who have always been fluid and unpredictable. I had some promises of a group that was supposed to start back in November, but that never happened.

I might be able to rustle something up if I drove an hours... but I'd rather not.

Well, I'll make you an offer. You move to Austin, and I'll happily play in your game. :D

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
Psion said:

Urgh. That's terrible, Psion.

My numbers are down from a year ago, but I have further to go before I lose campaigns. (OTOH, they're up from 3 years ago).

Cheers!

Aus_Snow

First Post
Psion said:
Er... PbP? Sorry if that's not very helpful. It's just the first thing that came to mind.

Actually, all I wanted to say originally in this thread was this:

No 4e! w00t! :D

Oh, and:

2010, like I've always said. :p

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
*thinks maybe Psion should just move to Morgantown, and then he and NF can rustle up some willing souls.* ;)

Pie,

I was just checking! I got banned for over Scarred Landization a while ago...

Psion

Adventurer
Aus_Snow said:
Er... PbP?

See sig. Already there. It's okay in a pinch, but no substitute for the real thing.

I have had one more interested player... on more and we should be able to restart a game.

(me crosses fingers).

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Psion,

I hope at least you can wrangle some. If not, I'll gladly cardboard box stay near your home so you can get me to play. ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads