• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Will either of these books see print?

Two books I'd like to get, if they ever see the light of day... anybody got the scoop?

1) An updated version of the Living Greyhawk Gazetteer. I'd prefer a revised version, and its lack of availability in these parts has me wondering if a revision is on the cards...

2) An Age of Worms hardcover compendium, a la Shackled City.

Thanks,
KoOS

King of Old School said:
2) An Age of Worms hardcover compendium, a la Shackled City.

There is an Age of Worms hardcover... at least I could have sworn I saw one at GenCon at the Paizo booth.

EDIT: Just checked Paizo's website... apparently, I had gone with too little sleep last GenCon. *sigh* Ah well.... maybe they'll do it eventually.

Last edited:

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
Goddess FallenAngel said:
There is an Age of Worms hardcover... at least I could have sworn I saw one at GenCon at the Paizo booth.

EDIT: Just checked Paizo's website... apparently, I had gone with too little sleep last GenCon. *sigh* Ah well.... maybe they'll do it eventually.

you must be thinking of the Shackled City hardcover. :)

kenobi65

First Post
King of Old School said:
1) An updated version of the Living Greyhawk Gazetteer. I'd prefer a revised version, and its lack of availability in these parts has me wondering if a revision is on the cards...

I sure wouldn't count on it, though I agree that it'd be a good thing.

A revision / update would entail having each of the 30 or so regional Triads in Living Greyhawk expound on what's changed in their regions over the first 5 years of the campaign.

With WotC's "support" of the Greyhawk setting being limited to Living Greyhawk, as well as occasional passing mentions in splatbooks, I don't see it as being a priority for them.

I'd advise you to hunt down the original version, if the topic material interests you; I just don't see a revision anytime soon.

I don't know about Greyhawk but I'm still hoping that the AoW hardcover will get the go ahead. Personally I think that WotC are delaying it because they have quite a few adventures coming out this year and they didn't want the AoW taking away their adventure sales.

Olaf the Stout

Ranger REG

Explorer
King of Old School said:
Two books I'd like to get, if they ever see the light of day... anybody got the scoop?

I don't mind, but I'd rather they drop the "Living" part.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Olaf,

OR they are just being a-holes about letting Greyhawk fall into "others" hands. Even hands that actually write occasionally for them! :p

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads