• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Willowhaunt's City of the Spider Queen [FULL]

Willowhaunt

First Post
Sorry if I missed it, do we know each other beforehand?

I was going to assume that all the characters were called individually to the manor, but I have nothing against some of the characters knowing each other beforehand. I'll leave that up to you: Choose whatever you think will enhance your character roleplay.

The only thing that I'm going to have assumed is that Randal Morn knows of you, even if he does not know you perosnally, and sent for each character specifically based on their individual reputations. It's obvious to everyone involved that he didn't pick just anyone, he knows at least the rumors about each character's skills and abilities, and expects them to be passable team players as well. Of course, everyone can confirm or defy those rumors about powers and teamwork however they want to...

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Is there anyone who doesn't want to have known everyone else? If we did, I think that makes things a little easier? Or, we can roleplay getting accustomed to each other's characters because we'll have to do that anyway...

Ferrix

Explorer
That's fine for Shakti, she has both a slight reputation. Depending upon who you talk to, she's either a saint (which she is) or a disgrace to the church of Sune.

deadestdai

First Post
Jenlan on the other hand is a widely travelled bard of the Western reaches. Whilst he's by no means a legend, he's got a bit of a reputation for his performances, and his travelling companion is especially conspicuous.

He's almost always travelling, so I'm sure he'd pick up "someone" along the way to share the road with. :)

Remove ads