• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Willowhaunt's City of the Spider Queen [FULL]

Willowhaunt

First Post
Ankh, did you send me your character? It seems like every else is accounted for, but I may have made a mistake and passed over your e-mail by accident. Please let me know, and apologies if it is my mistake.

Willowhaunt

First Post
Sorry about the second disappearance, everyone, but I am ready, with the adventure literally in hand as I type this. I'm just waiting for Ankh's character (unless I already have it and lost track of it, in which case, I apologize) and then we can get started. If I don't have a response from Ankh by tomorrow afternoon, we can get started and Ankh can be added to the party the moment I have the character sheet.

Don't worry guys, we will get this adventure started despite my frequently flaking out. Thanks for sticking with this so long.

-Willowhaunt, your very grateful DM

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Willowhaunt said:
Sorry about the second disappearance, everyone, but I am ready, with the adventure literally in hand as I type this. I'm just waiting for Ankh's character (unless I already have it and lost track of it, in which case, I apologize) and then we can get started. If I don't have a response from Ankh by tomorrow afternoon, we can get started and Ankh can be added to the party the moment I have the character sheet.

Don't worry guys, we will get this adventure started despite my frequently flaking out. Thanks for sticking with this so long.

-Willowhaunt, your very grateful DM
Wow, you're typing with one hand? ;)

I'm still looking forward to this thing. Are we going to have a Rogue's Gallery?

Willowhaunt

First Post
Wow, you're typing with one hand?

Actually, the book was sitting in my lap as I typed, but I figured that was close enough. : P

Are we going to have a Rogue's Gallery?

Yes, as long as somebody tells me what exactly to do as far as creating such a thread, as this is the first time I've run a play-by-post game.

Jdvn1

Willowhaunt said:
Actually, the book was sitting in my lap as I typed, but I figured that was close enough. : P

Yes, as long as somebody tells me what exactly to do as far as creating such a thread, as this is the first time I've run a play-by-post game.
All you have to do is start a thread in the Rogue's Gallery. You probably want to title it something to the effect of "City of the Spider Queen characters" and then in the post something like, "This thread is for the characters in my game."

You can look at others if you want to see how others do it, but it's pretty straightforward. Then either we post our characters there or you post our characters there. I recommend the former, but whatever works.

deadestdai

First Post
Cool. Sorry for being so blunt with the whole process Willowhaunt, I've just gotten too used to games syphoning off before they even start at Enworld. Glad we're to start soon!

I'd prefer to be able to post my own char sheet in the Rogue's Gallery. It's also pretty usual for the Gm to stick a link to the RG, IC and any other reference threads on the first post of his OOC(Also the original recruitment) thread so we always have an easy reference, should any of us foolishly lose our own. ;)

Just give the word cap'n - I think we are rearing to go.

Willowhaunt said:
Ankh, did you send me your character? It seems like every else is accounted for, but I may have made a mistake and passed over your e-mail by accident. Please let me know, and apologies if it is my mistake.
Hmmm...I did send it. I'll send it again, but its going to have to be later today.

Willowhaunt said:
The Rogues' Gallery thread is up and running. I'll post links to the In-Game and Rogues' Gallery threads later this evening...
Since you're putting up a RG, would you rather me just go ahead and post my character there? Or would you like me to still e-mail it to you?

Jdvn1

Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
Since you're putting up a RG, would you rather me just go ahead and post my character there? Or would you like me to still e-mail it to you?
Willowhaunt said:
If you're having trouble getting e-mail through to me, post your completed character here anyway and I'll contact you through the City of the Spider Queen thread in "Talking the Talk" if I need to ask about anything.
I'd guess you can post it.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads