• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Win CE or Pocket 2000

Calim

First Post
anyone know of any software for the Win CE or Pocket 2000 software for help in running a character or as a dm?

BeerSkunk

First Post
The list of options is pretty short. The only useful utilities I've been able to find are rather generic dice rolling programs. Other than that, there's nothing worth mentioning.

I think that will change as the market for combination phone/pda devices matures, and the demand for portable gaming utilities will increase as a result. At least that's what I foresee happening.

Beta testing for DSF v2.0 is only a few weeks away, so please feel free to sign up.

In case you're wondering, we are looking into making the software work with devices running Pocket PC Phone Edition. :)

BeerSkunk

First Post
We are deffinately going to be supporting smartphones.

Our first smartphone support will be for devices running Pocket PC Phone Edition. It's possible that the software will work with a Pocket PC smartphone without any modifications, but we can't say for certain at this time.

So, the official answer is not at this time, but we will be bringing DSF to smartphones by the second quarter of 2005.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads