Winter ball

Khaira

First Post
Well, since we don't know if other Magi are going to be able to moderate for this Winter Ball, plan for a Sunday? And since Eastern time zone has worked well in the past, and that time slot has gotten a good turnout, I don't suppose there's much of a reason to break a fixed thing

Magi_Apolline

ISRP Moderator
Magi_Nashira said:
Sundays work best for me, we'd need to bribe another magi to host if we do another day. The last dance was 5-9 PM Eastern Time Zone (GMT-5) and I think we had an excellent showing.

Lemme know, and maybe I can be brided. ;)

Magi_Nashira

Chaotic Lawkeeper
I'm thinking Sunday,Dec. 9 is looking goof for me, what does everyone think?
Maybe as an alternative we could do a Saturday evening event as well?

Magi_Nashira

Chaotic Lawkeeper
I'm available to host on Sunday from 11AM EST (-5GMT) to 9PM EST being the latest.

5-9PM Eastern worked rather nicely last time, so unless anyone protests, I think we'll stick with that.

Saturday the 8th, what times would people like to see?

Nash

Khaira

First Post
I certainly have no objections to Sunday.

As for Saturday, since Sunday will be late'ish, we should have Saturday be a touch earlier, so that folks in drastically different timezones (such as our friends across the sea) can also enjoy said festivities

Jeajea

First Post
How do people feel about the idea of a hot tub? Being British, I rather like the idea. We don't have them on the rainy island, as such... though I'm told not everyone would like such a thing, so I'm throwing it out to you all to see what you say.

Apo / Nashy - as for times, I'm thinking the same times as for the Sunday? 5-9 EST? I would personally be happier with earlier, but those hours seem... fairest, in terms of trying to get everyone's timezones in. That's 10 pm - 2 am GMT, 2 - 6 PT (if I've done my timezones right).

Last edited:

Remove ads