D&D 5E Witcher: Mother of Monsters

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - My sense is that the next big thing is to let our new elf companion lead us to Old Nan, yes? If I'm mistaken, please let me know before I embarrass myself too much #toolate)

"Nothing fixes everything," Talashia says briskly, "But that doesn't mean we shouldn't fix anything. Now. You have some tracking to do, I believe. Lets get started, lest Old Nan die of age before we find her!"

Queenie

Queen of Everything
IOC: two things. One, Jon tore his bicep off the bone and just had emergency surgery for it last week. He's rocking life one arm style for the next six weeks.

Two, we had to come back to California for court... we've been here a little less than a week, and we are traveling home tomorrow. So that's why we've been missing from EnW.

Our life is never boring, what can I say? :-o

I'll try to get a post going while we travel, sometimes we get wifi in the sky. Otherwise we'll be home and back online Friday-ish. :)

Sent from my iPad using EN World

Queenie

Queen of Everything
OOC: also, I am confused myself as to what we are supposed to do next, find Nan or find the elves. I wasn't sure if one of the newbies was supposed to guide us in that or not. But it wasn't totally clear to me.

Sent from my iPad using EN World

Azurewraith

Explorer
OOC: Damn that sounds painful, infact that may be the most painful sounding thing I have ever heard, wishing him a speedy recovery.

As for the game I believe we have to find the hag as no one gets in or out of Dol'Blathanna. While she is about. Moving on I was waiting to see if anything came from this necklace I'm more than happy to live up to my bold claims of finding said hag

Queenie

Queen of Everything
"Shouldn't we at least look into the sorceress's claims about the haggard husband?" She nodded towards the Innkeeper's punching bag. "Despite Fergus's claims of not his business, I don't prefer leaving potentially innocent people under other's hexes and charms." She continued in hushed tones, "I also very much want to know just how that sorceress knew we were here and what we are up to."

Shayuri

First Post
Talashia snorts at that. "The lodges always turn up. As for being worried...we should be wary. That's no different now than before though. More than anything we must not become paralyzed. If she's here to interfere, let her do so on our terms. Let her react to our actions. As long as we sit here second guessing ourselves, we're playing her game at her table."

"As for the husband...it feels like a distraction she's throwing in our path. Even if not, the cause of his issue is the same as the cause of ours. Nan. The solution is still to find her. If he still needs help after she's dealt with, then we can handle that after Odvara is safe, yes?"

Azurewraith

Explorer
"So we are in agreement we find the hag and let the witchers do there witchy thing."

Tamaran looks slightly sheepish remembering how he said he could find the unfindable.... he doesn't even know where to start.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Having been the unwanted recipient of a curse from a hag, Elora felt a tremendous sympathy for the husband, whether it was her business or not, and she struggled to put it behind her.

"Of course our job is to keep Odvara safe."

"So, let's find Nan. How do we do this? We can't just go wandering about in the woods. We could go back to her cottage and search around..."

The white haired girl shivered, recalling just the night before their investigations there had been interrupted by her touching a Magical sigil, which called monsters down upon them. She didn't think anyone knew it was her magic that did that, though she cast in front of Talashia so she might have guessed.

"But perhaps no one touches anything this time while we search."

Sent from my iPad using EN World mobile app

Last edited:

Fenris

Adventurer
"Just because it isn't my business, doesn't mean I won't address it. Just trying to keep her off her high horse." says Fergus nodding his head towards thew stairs. "In any case yes, we should head out to find Old Nan. I have two questions for the group though. Do we bring Odvara with us, or leave her here. Secondly, does she wear the amulet or not"

OOC: Thanks for the well wishes AW. It isn't too bad. but the brace does slow down typing a bit

Remove ads